# 33

First Kiss

-

( Nico's P.O.V. )

Y/N enters the room, her eyes focused on the script. I feel my heart beating fast... really fast and my palms getting sweaty. I wipe my palms on my shirt then cleared my throat. I make my way to her and tap her on the shoulder. She looks up and meets my eyes. She gives me a small smile, "Hi."

"H-Hey." I chuckle and scratch the back of my neck. She shrugs her shoulder and chuckles nervously, "W-Why did you decide t-"

"To play as Damian in the play?"

She nods. My mouth couldn't speak words right now.. I keep on stammering and stuttering... The real reason is; I wanted to play Damian in the play to be with Y/N... y'know.. to get to know her more and try to win her heart.

Her eyes were looking up at me, probably waiting for an answer... "Why not? I-I mean... Damian is an Italian boy and I could speak Italian." I answered.

She blinks for a few times.. as if trying to recall what I had just said.

She finally speaks, "Well, good luck." She gives me one nod and pats my shoulder. I walk back to my chair and sigh, "Gods... what has she done to me?"

**

"Half-Bloods who are part of the play, may I please call your attention?" Piper calls. "I'll be your leader for today since your leader, Troy Cruz, will be busy today. He told me I'll be watching you guys first," She points a finger at the Stolls.

She raises a paper that are full of words, I'm guessing that's the script. "Is this the script?"

"That's a paper!" Connor shouts then laughs with Travis. Piper rolls her eyes at them, "Is this the script?" She repeats.

Y/N grabs the paper to see. A gasp escapes her lips after reading the paper. Piper raises her brow 'cause of curiousity and grabs the paper from Y/N.

"Oh my Gods!"

"W-What does it say?" I ask. A devilish smirk forms Piper's lips, "That you and Y/N will kiss."

"Ohh." Everyone chants. I thought I heard that wrong but I heard it right. Me?? First kiss a Goddess? No... just no.

"C'mon!" Piper claps and pushes Y/N towards me.. Y/N's face as red as a tomato. "Pucker up!"

Y/N looks at me nervously... I could tell it'll be her first time.. well.. it's not like I've kissed someone before but I decided to make the first move, since she was just standing there with a red, embarrased cute face. I grab her shoulders and pull her towards me. Not less than two seconds, her soft lips were placed on my lips... the feeling was great..... kissing the girl you've had a crush on for a long time. I feel her arms wrapped around my neck while I place my hands on her hips. The kiss lasted for about a few seconds.. maybe around 15?

We both let go.. a smile forms our lips. "Woah." I breathe out. "Yeah, Woah." Piper laughs.

Y/N still looked shock... I heard snickers coming from the back.. so I turned around and saw it was Jason and Percy.. snickering and high fiving. "Ah! Yes!" They cheer.

Y/N makes her way towards them.. Percy and Jason panic as they saw Y/N coming. Y/N roughly grabs the collar of their shirts and drags them to Piper. "We're sorry!" Percy pleads.. "What?? For what?" I ask cluelessly. Jason gulps, "Y-You weren't supposed to kiss Y/N... W-We just wrote it."

"WHAT?!"

"Sooo, it isn't on the script?"

"No! We just wrote it!"

Y/N drops the two boys and makes her way to me. I slowly back away, unaware what she's about to do. She immediately grabs the my shirt, and smashes her lips to mine. I brought her closer.. It felt like, everything went slow.. It was just our breathing I could feel. She finally lets go and cheekily smirks, "I'm available tonight, babe."

A/N: Kinda long.. what do you guys think of this chapter?? And don't be afraid to request!! Have a good day!