# 32

Shirtless

-

You sit in silence and waited for your best friend, Nico, to come out of his bathroom. Its been like... an hour?

You groan and bang on his door. "Nico!! Make it quick!"

"Give me a second!"

"More like an hour!"

He finally walks out of his bathroom and laughs, "I've only been there for like, ten minutes."

You giggle, "I was exagerrating."

You grab his hand as you both make your way out. You barge outside the Hades cabin, with Nico holding your hand but then suddenly, water spills all over you. You scream in shock with your eyes closed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You shout.. it surprised you because you were a kid of Poseidon and you weren't supposed to get wet... Probably because it wasn't expected??

The water stops spilling... You open your eyes to see the Stolls rolling on the ground, laughing so hard.

You glare and flip the middle finger. You look back at Nico, who is trying not to laugh. You groan in annoyance and took your shirt off.

They all stop laughing and stare at you with their mouths dropped. You cheekily smirk and pull Nico with you inside the Hades cabin. You shut the door and made his way to his closet... to borrow clothes. You could feel his eyes on you and you didn't mind it because he kinda deserved it.

You glance at him..... He was still staring at you.. well.. your body. You let out a chuckle, "Is there something bothering you, angel?"

He shakes his head to shake off his thoughts then cheekily smiles, "I-I didn't know sweetheart had a body."