# 10

You both hate each other

-

You hate him, because he is quiet. You were noisy, beautiful. That's why everyone, mostly everyone, likes you at camp. Only a few people hated because they were jealous, but you didn't care.

"Hey Frank, where's Hazel?" You ask him with a smile, walking towards your table, the Poseidon table, Percy was sitting there already, so early. you thought.

"I dunno. I haven't seen her in awhile." He pouts, he made his way to his table while you made it to your table. "Seaweed brain," You greet your brother with an insult. "Y/N. You better stop calling me that, only Annabeth calls me that." He rolls his eyes as you sat down beside him. Both of you talked about some stuff like, capture the flag, about dad and food.

"Why don't you like Nico?" He blurts out, "As a friend?"

He nodded, "He does not like me. Is that my problem?" You snapped.

"No."

"Then let's not talk about him."

He slowly nodded and continued eating. You slowly looked up from your food, checking the Hades table. Nico was staring at you. Yeah, staring. Pretty surprising, You quickly looked down on your half-finished food and continue.

"Wanna come with us tomorrow?" Percy asks, Your head quickly faced his direction. "I'm listening."

"We are only going to save 3 demigods. That's all, not the mall or a quest or whatever you thought it was." He lets out a laugh, "Oh. okay, I'll go."

* next day

You sat at the back with Percy and Annabeth, "3 demigods? That's gonna be pretty easy." you say, Nico's head turned towards you, his eyes widened. "WHY IS SHE HERE?!" He asks hysterically.

"Because she isn't there." Percy replies, Everyone at the car laughed. You glared at him, "What's the problem, death breath?" You insulted him. You know not to mess with Nico but you did anyway because you hated him a lot.

"YOU, are my problem, Seaweed hair. You think you're so perfect but you aren't!" He spat out, you sat there a little bit hurt but you shrugged it off. You stood up from your seat and bumbed Nico's shoulder, purposely and sat on the front seat.

* minutes later

"RUN, PERSEUS!" you shouted and ran as fast as you can, along with Percy. You tripped on something and hit the ground. Your leg was wounded, deep.

"Y/N!" you heard Percy shout, you tried to get up but you couldn't. You saw emo boy running towards your direction, he picked you up, even though he was thin but he was as strong as a rock.

"RUN!" Percy shouted. Death Boy ran fast, like a cheetah. Before anything could happen, the school exploded, well half of it. Nico puts you down, "Thank the Gods that I saved your damn life." he says, still anger in his voice.

"Thanks." You say bitterly and walked away. Your mission was complete, you saved 3 demigods in no time. All of you went to the car and made your way to camp half-blood. Along the way, you were thinking about death boy, you don't know why but why does it have to be him who'll save your life? It could be your brother, Jason, Leo or Frank! But why him?