# 8

Little Demi-God

-

"Awww! He has Nico's lips!" Piper squeals, Nico looks closely at the face of your new-born demigod baby boy. Nico lets out a chuckle, "Oh yeah. He has my nose, too." Nico smiles.

You smiled at your demigod baby, not knowing what to name him. Your demigod baby looked exactly like Nico but he got your eyes which you were actually proud of because you thought there was no room for you.

"He's so cute," Percy smiles, you hand him the baby. A tear rolls down your brother's cheek. "I'm an uncle." He proudly says. Annabeth was next to hold the baby. Percy carefully handed her the baby, "I hope he grows up safely, Y/N." Annabeth says with a concerned tone.

You nodded, the next one was Leo. Annabeth carefully hands the baby to Leo. Leo smiled at the little demigod, "I'm gonna teach him how to get girls someday."

"Seriously, Valdez?"

"Gods, He's so innocent!"

"When he grows up! Like a real man." Leo laughs. Leo hands the baby carefully to Piper. "Gods, Nico and Y/N did a really good job, creating this little demigod."

All eyes landed on her, Percy gave her a disgust look. "Pipes, don't talk about it." Annabeth laughs softly.

Lastly, Piper hands the baby carefully to Jason. "I hope he has a bright future." Jason smiled, the little demigod smiles back. "AWWWW!"

Jason hands the baby, carefully to Nico. "Thank the Gods." You grin and looked up.

"So, the baby has two powers?" Leo asks, "Well, yeah. But one of those two will be his strongest power." Annabeth says casually, "That's so cool."

"What should we name this little demigod?" You asked Nico, they all gasped. "You have not named it yet!?" Percy gasps and covers his mouth.

"Oh, Don't be so exaggerated." You wave your hand, "Hmm, we should ask the gods."