# 11

Caught

-

You were at Nico's cabin, reading a book. While he was watching T.V.

"Babe, please lower down the volume. I'm reading a book," you asked, he turned his head to face you. you noticed something different about his eyes, right now. His eyes turned darker and full of lust, he had no shirt on. It looked really hot.

"Make me," He smirked and focused back on the T.V., "Nico, you heard me." you gritted your teeth as you shut your book. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at you, "Is this your cabin?" He asked bitterly. You shook your head in a no.

You stood up from your seat while Nico got out of his bed. He pinned you against the wall, you winced in pain.

"You're too demanding, princess." he smirks, you knew what was going to happen next and you didn't like it.

"Babe, Nico, stop." you tried pushing him away but your body was pinned to the wall. "I love you," He slammed his lips to yours and kissed you roughly.

Your knees were getting weaker, that's the special trick when Nico kisses you. Nico pulled your legs up and wrapped it around his waist, not breaking the kiss. You wrapped your arms on his neck, as the kiss got deeper, he stopped but it got even worse. He started to suck your sweet spot on your neck, making hickey's.

"Nico, I-s-stop." you moaned. He felt him smirk, still not stopping. While carrying you, your legs wrapped on his waist, he fell on the bed, along with you. You were on top of him so you took advantage.

"Hey guys, hows it going in h-"

You and Nico stopped kissing once you saw Leo on the door way, holding a pizza. You got off Nico, quickly. Nico put his shirt back on and fixed his messy hair.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Nico raised his eyebrow. Leo just stood there, frozen. "Uh-um. I-never mind, I won't tell Percy about this." Leo got lost in his words and left. Nico grinned at you, you slapped his arm and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"That's for not locking the door,"