# 22

Like a couple

-

"Nico!" You whine. "Nu-uh." He smirks. Your charger was in his hands and he won't give it to you. You pout your bottom lip, "I hate you."

"No, you don't. You love me." He cheekily grins at you. You crossed your arms and pout your lip like a 4 year old. He chuckles, "C'mon, Y/N. You've been using your iPhone for a week and you haven't been talking to me."

"Oh."

"Forgive me?" You say sweetly and pull his arms down. "Kiss me." He smirks.

"In your dreams, death boy." You stick your tongue out at him. He just laughs and pulls you against his chest. You look up at him and smiled, "I am so lucky to have you." He says and rests his chin on your head.

"You should be."

You and Nico aren't dating or anything. You love him but you love him like a brother and as a best friend. Both of you are so clingy that Percy couldn't keep you apart.

You asked if he liked you and he said no, and you said you feel the same too. So, nothing awkward going around the both of you.

But who knows, right? Best friends could develop something special.

"Aw, you guys are so cute!" Piper squeals.

You totally forgot that the seven were in the room. "When are you guys gonna date?" Annabeth whines.

You blushed. "She isn't going to date anyone or Nico." Percy says, you roll your eyes at him. "You aren't my mom, Percy."

"But I am your brother." He points out. You nod, "Good point."

"I don't get it, honestly. You and Nico are so clingy and you act sweeter than Piper and I," Jason says and faces Piper, "No offense, babe."

Piper rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, don't you guys like each other?" Jason asks.

"Yeah, Y/N is pretty. Don't you like her?" Leo blurts out. Your eyes went wide once he said that, "Do you have a crush on my best friend?" Nico smirks.

"N-no! I-uh..... don't."

"You guys look like a couple."

You and Nico gaze at each other then laughed so hard. "What's so funny?" Frank questions.

"We're just best friends! What's the problem with that?" You say and placed your arm on his shoulders.

"You guys are like a couple."