# 27

He wants you back ( Part. 2 )

-

"First of all," You start, getting really annoyed. "Who was the one who decided to stop loving?"

He looks at the ground then answers your question, "I-I did."

You slap yourself on the head, "Do you think I'm stupid? You think I would welcome you with open arms?"

All you do is just stare at him, yeah, stare. He didn't know what to say or answer after you slightly shout at him. You had a point, he didn't. "If you could just give me a cha-"

"NICO!"

You take a deep breath and placed your index finger on your temple, "What did I just say? Don't you understand what I just said a few minutes ago? Do you want me to speak Chinese for you to understand?" You say in a stern tone, your teeth, gritted.

He pursed his lips and closed his eyes for a few seconds. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, well, you should be."

He turns around to face the door and walk out, but before he leaves, he says his last words. "I'll always be there for you, no matter what."

Then he walks out of your cabin, leaving you surprised. That was the old Nico who just left a few seconds ago. You ran to your bed and sobbed quietly, you just miss him so much but you know that getting back together is wrong.

* 3 years later

"Happy 20th birthday, Y/N!" Everyone shouted as you entered the room. You cover your mouth in surprise. Everyone was here, your brother, Percy and all of your friends, even your dad, Poseidon, and your mom.

"Oh my Gods! Thank you so much!" You squeal and give your brother, Percy, a hug. You ran to your dad and hug him tightly, "Thanks for coming." You say with your face buried in his chest. "No problem." He hugs back.

"Mom," You smile as you faced her, "Thank you."

"You know I love you so much, sweetheart." She cups your face with her hands then kisses your forehead.

You were so speechless right now, everyone was here. Everyone you love, is here.

Percy pulls your arm then whispers these words into your ear, "Someone special is here."

You thought he was joking, you nervously chuckle then threw a small punch on his shoulder. "Percy, stop." You say with a smile.

He grabs your shoulder to turn you around.

Your heart starts beating faster. You couldn't believe what you were seeing right now.

It's the guy who stole and broke your heart, Nico di Angelo. He was standing there, with a lopsided smile on his face and a rose on his hand.

"It's been 3 years, Y/N."

You ran to him and threw your arms around his neck. His smell, was still the same. You could tell that he changed, mentally.

Three years ago. He promised he'd wait.

"Nico, please," You say, wiping your tears away. "Give me time."

He grabs your hand, "If I wait," He looks deeply into your eyes. "Would you still love me?"

You feel your heart drop. "I never stopped loving you, Nico."

"I know I've given you so much pain before,"

"And I'm not going to do that again."

You sigh and pulled your hand away. You frustratingly hold your head, "Would you respect my decision if you love me?"

"Yes!" He cries.

"I just want you back..."

"Give me time... to think and decide... and to heal. Wait for me."

"I promise on the River Styx, I'll be waiting."

You smile at the memory. "You waited..."

"And now, I'm here."

You crashed your lips to his, missing his kiss. His arms tighten around your waist and pulls you closer. Everyone cheers... you were the happiest demigod on earth right now. You know that he's the one. He would never leave you again. "I love you." He breathes out after the kiss.

You kiss him one last time, "I love you too, death boy."

A/N: I honestly hate it when some people make Nico a sex symbol.. do you agree? Anyways, I take requests!!! Don't be scaaared

Vote if this is cute!