# 26

He wants you back

-

"He has a new girlfriend."

You force yourself to laugh as Annabeth tells you the rumour that was going around camp, "Why are you laughing?" She asks, confused.

You don't mind her and continue forcing yourself to laugh, "It's just... Haha! Funny.."

"Y/N, stop lying." Annabeth says in a serious tone and puts her hand on your shoulder. You stopped because she knew you were faking it, "I'm sorry." You say with your head down.

"Are you jealous?" She questions, her right eyebrow raised. You slowly nod and quickly hugged her, "I-I miss h-him."

"I know you do, Y/N. But you will get over that, I'm sure. You can't forever live in the past."

You wipe the tears away and say, "You're right. I'm sorry."

**

You quietly stood there, waiting for him to say a word. You decided to be the one to start the conversation, "Why are you here?" You asked, trying so hard not to look like you miss him so much.

"I know you still love me."

I nervously gulp, "I don't." You do.

"You do, Y/N. Just admit it."

I scoffed, "What the f-"

You were interrupted by him, crashing his soft lips into yours. You didn't stop him or make a move, why?

Because you liked it.

You finally realized that what you guys were doing, is wrong. You push him away, which was followed by a slap on the cheek.

"You're stupid!" You shout at him, you were in the verge of crying. Why would he do this to you? He was the one who broke up with you, which was a year ago and he think he can get you back?

Once you let go of something, it's never going back.

No, boys. It just doesn't work that way.

"I thought you still love me?"

Why is Nico acting like this? He used to be sweet and quiet but as time passed by, he started acting like someone that isn't him. He became much more aggressive on you and much more confident. (WHICH WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, GUYS)

"I do, Nico. But.... it isn't right."

He gives you the 'what do you mean' look. He was getting closer to you so you back away slowly because you didn't want him to touch you or do anything to you.

He took a glance on your wrists, noticing the scars. "Y/N..... you didn-"

"Yes, I did. Please, Nico. Get out of my cabin because I want you out of my life." You say those painful words to him. His expression changed, it was like the old Nico was back but you knew that it was impossible.

"Y/N, please. I want you back."

"No," You turn around and wrap your arms around yourself. "Can't you understand the word out?!"

"Can't you understand that I want you back?"

You turn around, your face was only a few inches away from his. You believe he wants you back but you don't believe that he won't leave you.

A/N: Should I do a part two? Anyway, Y'all could request :) I'm out of ideas aaand I'm really busy soooo go request! don't be shy :)