# 40

A/N: YESSSS! 40 imagines!

Anniversary

-

You wake up to a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. Your death angel looked so peaceful. His head was resting near your stomach and had a small smile plastered on his lips. You kissed his forehead, "Get up, asshole." You joke.

His eyes were slowly opening. When he half-opened his eyes, he looked annoyed but softened when he realized it was you who woke him up. "Wish I could wake up to this face every morning."

You playfully rolled your eyes at him. "Ha-Ha. Very sweet of you, di Angelo." You say sarcastically. "You better get out of my cabin before Chiron finds out you're breaking the rules." You warn. You get up your bed and stretch your body a bit, making the bones on your back pop. He sat up straight, then smiles, "We're excused today."

You blinked a few times, "What do you mean?"

He frowns. "I-It's our one year anniversary. Y-You forgot?" He says softly, sounding hurt. You slightly gasp, "Oh gods. I'm so sorry!" You apologize and give him a hug. "I'm so stupid." You mumble to yourself, feeling guilty. You hear him chuckle, "It's fine."

"No, it's not," You protest. "You decide where we're going to have our date tonight. Besides," You playfully shrugged your shoulders. "you never had a chance to pick where to go."

He smiles. "Thanks, love." You give him a soft peck on the cheek, "See you later."

**

You and Nico were walking hand in hand. It was a cold night, which was very unusual. Nico soon noticed that you were feeling the cold, because you were quite shivering. "Shadow travel?" He asked slowly. You give him the look, ' What did I just say? '

"I told you... I want this to be like a normal date. Just two demigods not using their powers." You say. He gives you a small smirk, "Who's in charge for this day?

You laugh, remembering he was the boss today. "Fine. Take me wherever you're going to take me." Not less than five seconds, you and Nico were swallowed by darkness. It was cold... colder than what you felt a few seconds ago. You were clung onto him like a koala. "Nico." You whimpered, your eyes shut.

After a few seconds, the strong sensation stopped. You felt free... free from darkness. "We're here." You hear Nico say. You walk up to him and wrapped your hand around his. "An Italian restaurant, seriously?" You say as you read the words that said, ' Italian Lovers ' that was glowing. "At least it's romantic." He points out then pulls you inside.