# 20

Eavesdrop

-

It was a Monday afternoon and there were no activites today. Jason, got a new video game CD and the boys wanted to play it.

"Hey, Y/N. Can I go to Leo's cabin?" Your boyfriend, Nico, asks you.

You raised your eyebrow and placed your hand on your hip. "Is it because of that new video game?"

Nico smiles at you lopsided, "Pretty please?" His eyes sparkle. You chuckle and peck him on the cheek. "Okay, fine. But I wanna go see the video game so I'll go with you."

* Leo's cabin

"Do you guys want anything?" You ask the boys as they all sat down on the couch.

"Y/N, you aren't our maid." Jason chuckles, "Oh yeah? And then later, you guys are going to make me get this and that and blah, blah, blah." You say annoyingly.

They all laughed. "We'll just have fanta or coca cola." Frank says. You nod and make your way to the refrigerator.

You grabbed all the red cups that were on top of the refrigerator. After getting the cups, you opened the refrigerator. You grabbed the big bottle of fanta and coca cola and pour it into the red cups. You were finished doing what was need to be done and put all the red cups in the tray.

"So, how's you and my sister going?" You hear Percy ask. "We're good." Nico replies.

"Have you guys done it already?" Jason asks that inappropriate question. Your cheeks turned red, "Done what?" Nico questions him innocently.

You decided to eavesdrop.

"You're so innocent." Says Leo.

"So, things are going good?" Percy asks, changing the topic.

"Definitely."

"Y/N is just so great. The way she laughs, makes me smile. She makes me smile, just by looking at her. She really does care for me. She isn't the uptight type. Whenever I'm down, she'll be right by my side, comforting me and she loves, kissing me. It's kinda cute though. Oh, and the way she sleeps. Gods, she's so beautiful. And I have to admit, she really changed me. I felt nothing but sadness before but thanks to Y/N, she changed all of that."

"Keep her, man." Frank says to Nico. "You're one lucky guy." Leo says.

"If you break her heart, I'm going to make your life like a hurricane." Percy jokes.

You smile at all those sweet things he said to you. You were so lucky to have a caring and loving boyfriend like him. You walk inside the living room and placed the tray on the table.

You glance at them, they acted like they didn't talk about you. You smirk at Nico.

You sit on his lap and grabbed his face to kiss him. You kissed him long and passionate.

"AYEEE! GO Y/N!" Leo screams.

Both of you let go of the kiss. "What did you do that for?" He asks with a goofy smile.

"For being honest. I love you." You smile and kiss him one last time.