# 21

Someone flirts with you

-

You were at the fist of Zeus, waiting for your best friend, Nico because he said, he has to tell you something.

It's been 30 minutes since you've been sitting on the grass like an idiot. Your eyes catcht a guy who's a hunk, approaching you.

He licked his lips once he saw you, that made you uncomfortable. He looks down at you and says, "Pretty ladies like you shouldn't be waiting, y'know?"

You noticed that he had a western accent. You shifted uncomfortably. He sits down beside you and places a hand on your thigh. You jerk your thigh away and glare at him.

"Oh, what's the matter, darlin'? Don't you like to be touched?" He was about to touch your thighs again but you pulled out your sword.

"Stay away from me." You say sternly but he pulled out a longer sword. "Two can play this game, darlin'."

You both start fighting. He was really good at it though, you groaned as his sword cut you a bit on the arm.

"Give up, babe." He smirks as he hits your sword then it flies away. He points his sword in front of your throat, just a few inches away. You gulped, "Hey, get your sword off my girlfriend!"

He turned around and there was an angry Nico, looking at him. He froze once he saw him, "Ah... Nicholas. Still playing with girls, huh?" Nico says as he steps closer.

"Nico... di Angelo?" The guy named Nicholas was shivering. Nico pulls out his sword, "You wouldn't like to end your life in a painful way, would you?"

The guy named Nicholas drops his sword and ran off. You ran to Nico and hug him, "Thank you." You said and accidentally kissed him on the cheek.

Both of your cheeks turn red. His eyes widened once you did that. He stares deeply into your eyes and the next thing you knew,

You guys were kissing passionately. You smiled during the kiss. You never expected this to happen but you're glad you did.

"Wow." You breathe out. He smiles at you, "The reason why I wanted you here was because, I wanted to do this."

You smirk, "Wanna do it again, death boy?"