# 39

A/N: As you noticed, I've been making a lot of update recently but the day after tomorrow, I won't be updating much because it'll be our exam week and I'll be out of town for a few days. Enjoy this imagine even though it's short!

Talking about the future

-

"Have you ever thought about having kids?" Nico suddenly blurts out. You were quite shocked by his question but replied, "Well.. o-of course." You feel your cheeks heat. You turn your head to face him. He was gazing at the stars, smiling. "Have you ever thought about that too?" You ask. He nods, a smile still plastered on his lips.

"I'd name the boy Percy." You joke. Nico snorted, "Seriously?" You laughed, "Just kidding."

There was a good moment of silence.. not so long though. "I would name the girl Bianca." Nico says. He was staring into the distance, getting teary eyed. You smiled softly at him, "I'd love that."

You both stay in silence again 'till he speaks up. "New Rome sounds good, you know." Nico says, as if trying to drop a hint. You furrowed your eyebrows, "Isn't that in Camp Jupiter?" He nods. "I would want to spend my life there with you when I propose."

You blush. You placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'm looking forward to that, di Angelo." You say with a smile. You slowly place your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. You felt as his arm wrapped around your shoulder. You were enjoying the moment. You loved hearing the Apollo kids sings during the campfire sing-along, you loved the sounds of crashing waves, you loved gazing at the stars with Nico and most especially, conversations like these make you think that you're just two normal teenagers, in love.