# 6

Jokes

-

"I'm bored." You grunted, "Then do something." Your boyfriend, Nico, says then rolls his eyes.

"What about," You think, "Let's play jokes." You smirk. You and Nico were really good at making jokes like Pick-up lines and some puns. Whoever did the funniest joke, wins. And he or she can do whatever she or he wants to do to that person.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar?" Nico smirks as he starts his pick-up line. You gave him a funny-questioning look. "Because that ass looks pretty sweet." He winks at you. You laughed so hard and slapped him on the arm.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" You asked, Nico mouthed the words, I don't know.

"To get to the Idiot's house."

"What's so funny about that?" Nico raises a brow. "Knock knock." You knocked on his head.

"Oh screw you." He laughs then rolls his eyes. You tackled him to the floor and showered him with kisses.

He laughed at every kiss you planted on his face and he loved it, you were done attacking him with kisses. He pulls you into his lap then kisses you long and passionate.

"Why did you attack me with kisses?" He asks, "I had the funniest joke so I win. I get to do anything to you." You wink at him and attacked him with more kisses.