# 45

A/N: This might be one of my favorites ❤

The Coming Out ♡

-

"Why should you be nervous? He's your boyfriend." Your friend points out and continues to search for a nice dress in her closet. You roll your eyes, "Nico and I have only been together for a week." You said.

Annabeth nods in agreement. "But you still have to tell him everything. He's your boyfriend, Y/N."

"Yeah, you're right." You mumble, "I better go now. See you girls tomorrow." You wave them good bye. "Tell us how it goes." Your friend says before you walked out of their cabin.

•••

"Hey, Y/N." Was the first thing he said as he opened the door. He leans in to give you a soft peck on the lips. You smiled, "May I come in?"

"Sure." He replies. You slowly walk in and he shuts the door behind you. Your eyes scan his room. You were expecting it to be really messy just like any other guy rooms but it was really clean and it smells like roses. "I'm impressed." You chuckle.

He drops himself on his pure black bed and says, "Just lay with me." You blushed and smiled at his words. You slowly make your way to his bed and snuggled closer to him. You rest your head on his chest while his arms were wrapped around you. You were so happy and thankful for Nico. The little things you do together means so much to you.

You knew he was the one for you. The guy who would be there for you at your worst and best. The guy who would love you even with your flaws. The guy who would understand and respect you. The guy who would want to live with you forever.

After realizing all of it... you decided to tell him the truth about you. You slowly sit up and make a sigh.

He notices that there's something wrong so he sits up too and places a hand on your back. "What's wrong?" He asked in a worried tone. "Nico," You start.

"I-uh love you for who you are and-uh I know you love me too." You let random words fall out. "I know. You can tell me anything." He takes your hands and stares deeply into your eyes.

"I'm bisexual."

He suddenly smiles and kisses your forehead. "What a coincidence. Me too."