Chapter 1

Number One of Three books! Plus I wrote Jasons POV of all three books, check that out on my page!
____________________

Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay distant from them too.

Mackenzie Wood is one of the innocent, but popular girls at school. She has a nice family and never gets in trouble.

Until everything changes when she has to tutor one of the gang members and meets the one and only Jason McCann.

They hate each other at first, but start to get closer.

Everyone tries to keep them apart, but everyone knows Jason McCann gets his way...

"You can say you hate me, but we both know you don't sweetheart"

_____________________________

It was Friday, finally, and the school day was going by so slow. It was last period and I was going to the mall with my friends after school. I just wanted to leave this hell hole already. I'm in my junior year of high school. So just one more year after this. Suddenly, I heard the bell go off pulling me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom with everyone else. As I walked out, I hear my name from behind me.

"Mackenzie!" I hear. I turn around to see my friend, Alissa. I stopped walking to wait for her.

"Hey Liss" I said as she got to me. We started walking to my locker together. "Are we meeting Becca and Gigi at the mall?" I asked Alissa as we reach my locker.

"Yeah. I think we're going to Beccas after to get ready for the party. Are you sure you don't want to come?" She asked me. I did what I needed in my locker and sighed.

"After the last party, I don't know. You know how much trouble I got in last time" I told her.  She nodded. Last party we went to, I guess I had too much to drink and I went home shit faced. And usually I don't drink. I'm kinda of a goodie two shoes sometimes.

"Think about it at least" she said to me smiling. I smiled back and nodded. I shut my locker and turned around and instantly ran into someone.

"sorry" I said to them and took a step back. I looked at them. One of the seniors great. They smiled and kept walking. I looked over at Alissa who was laughing. I laughed too. "Stop!" I laughed with her though.

"You should have seen your face! You looked so scared" she said laughing so hard.

"Shut up!" I said and shoved her a little bit jokingly.

"That was great" Alissa said laughing and we walked away.

***

As Alissa and I got to the mall, we walked around trying to find Becca and Gigi. We walked towards the food court and we spotted them. But they weren't alone. We stopped in our tracks and watched confused. Gigi was fighting with some guy. He looked familiar. He had two other guys with him.

"Is that Hunter?" Alissa asked.

"I think so" I answered her. Hunter is Gigi's ex boyfriend. He is trouble to the max. Supposably he's part of a gang. I would never mess with that. I don't know how she dated him. "Should we go over there?" I asked her. Then we saw Gigi push Hunter. Shit. He laughed then him and his little crew walked away.