Chapter 22

"Hello mom where are you?" I answered. I heard a lot of background noises.

"Hi Mackenzie. Dylan and I are at the hospital" she told me. My jaw dropped.

"T-The hospital? Why what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well Dylan was outside by the pool and he slipped since it was wet. And he hit his head" she said.

"Okay we are coming just text me the room number" I told her as we stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Alright bye" she said and hung up.

"What happened?" Alissa asked as we jumped in her car and start it.

"Dylan slipped and hit his head" I told her. I was shaking like crazy. "Oh god I hope he's okay. He hit his head on the concrete." I said to my self.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he will be okay" She said as I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it to see that my mom texted me the information. Also I had a text from Jason. I couldn't answer Jason. I'll answer him later. I have no mood to talk to him right now or anyone to be honest. I put my phone down and just watched out the window. Minutes passed and we pulled up to the hospital. We both ran into the hospital then to the elevator. I quickly pressed the buttons. As we got to the floor and got off the elevator, I handed Alissa my phone and ran to the room. As I opened to the door, I saw Dylan laying on the bed with his eyes shut. My eyes travels to my mom sitting down. She stood up as she saw me.

"Why are his eyes shut? Has he been sleeping since? Do you-" my mom cut me off.

"He's in coma Mackenzie" She told me and my heart sunk more. My tears came down faster. I had no words. My mom brought me into her arms.

"Will he be okay?" I asked then pulled away.

"We don't know till he wakes up" she said. We both sat down.

"I can't believe this" I said quietly as I stared at my brother laying looking lifeless on the bed.

"Me neither hunny" she whispered back.

"Does dad know?" I asked as I faced her. She nodded.

"I called him as soon as I hung up with you. He's going to get on the next plane here" she told me. I nodded slowly and looked at the ground. I brought my knees to my chest and sighed. "Did you drive here by yourself?" My mom asked me. I shook my head.

"Alissa drove me. She's sitting out in the waiting room on this floor" I answered her. "This is scary" I said.

"I know" My mom said then the doctor walked in. We both stood up.

"There are two visitors out in the waiting room and one of them keeps asking for you" The doctor said to me. I looked at him confused and nodded.

"Okay thank you. I'll be right out" I told him then he walked out. I looked at my mom confused. "I know Alissa's here, but who else would be here?" I asked confused. My mom shrugged.

"Go find out" she said then I sighed and walked out of the room. I wiped my tears and looked down the hall to the waiting room. I saw Alissa sitting down and Jason walked back and fourth.

"Jason?" I asked confused as I began walking to them. His head snapped to me. He pulled me to his arms as I got to him. My tears came down faster.

"Is he okay?" I heard Jason ask me. I shook my head and his grip got tighter on me. He just held me and it made me feel a little better. I pulled away.

"How did you know?" I asked as I took his hand and dragged him over to the seats. I sat next to Alissa and Jason sat on the other side of me. Jason looked at Alissa.

"He kept texting you so I called him and told him" Alissa told me. I smiled and wiped my tears again.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled nodding.

"How is he doing?" Alissa asked me.

"He's in coma" I told them. I felt Jason's arm go around my shoulders. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Mack" I heard Alissa say. I nodded and grabbed her hand too.

"Mackenzie!" I heard my dads voice. I removed my self from Jason and Alissa and stood up to see my dad.

"Dad!" I said and wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you" I said and we pulled apart.

"I missed you too Hun. How is he?" He asked me. I shrugged and sighed. Then his eyes traveled to Jason then back at me. "who's the boy?" He whispered. I giggled.

"My friend Jason" I told him. It wasn't the right place to say it's my boyfriend. Not in a hospital. "Uh Jason this is my dad. Dad this is Jason. You know Alissa" as I said that, Jason stood up. Him and my dad shook hands.

"Nice to meet you" Jason said to my dad.

"You too Son" My dad said then faced me again. "I'm going to go in the room, you coming?" He asked me.

"I'll be back in a minute" I told him then he nodded and walked into the room.

"I'm not good with parents" Jason said making me and Alissa laugh. "Parents don't like me" He said and I smiled.

"Well my parents do" I told him. He smiled and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Go see your brother, I'll be right here for you" he told me then kissed my forehead. I nodded. I turned then walked back into the room. I smiled at my parents then sat on the other side of the room.

"Is Jason your boyfriend?" My dad asked. I felt my face heat up as I shook my head. My dad laughed.

"He's a cute boy!" My mom said. I tried to hide my smile as I looked down. They both laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes and looked at my brother. Please wake up.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Sorry it is so short!!
I hope you like it!
I have writers block right now:(