Chapter 36

As I changed into the new clothes, I grabbed my phone to see a text from Jason. It felt so good to shower and change into new clothes. I opened my phone to Jason's text.

Jason: babe when you're done come down

I locked my phone putting it down and walked out of the room. As I got to the stairs, I heard other voices. I walked down and saw Jason, Johnson, Hunter, and two other guys sitting on the couch. They both looked familiar.

"Hey I remember you!" One of them said.

"Come here babe" Jason said as he moved over. I walked over and sat next to him. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Do you remember them from the car when we had to pick them up and go somewhere?" Hunter asked me. I tried to think.

Flashback

Two guys got in and they looked at me weirdly then at Travis and Hunter in the front.

"You brought a chick!" One of them said. I rolled my eyes. All the boys laughed. Then they started driving again.

"Shut up Bates" Travis said laughing. The two boys looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Bates" The one said.

"And I'm Ronnie" the other one said to me.

End of flash back

"Ronnie and Bates?" I asked. They laughed.

"Yup" Ronnie said.

"How did you know that?" Jason asked me. I laughed.

"Good memory I guess" I said and he smiled. "That was a crazy night for me" I told them. They laughed.

"We were able to see" Bates said. I nodded.

"You met the sexiest person on earth that night" Jason said. He's talking about himself obviously. We all laughed.

"Oh really?" I questioned. He tried to look offended. I laughed and leaned my head on him.

"When did you guys get here?" Ronnie asked us.

"Like 3 days ago" Jason told him. It felt like more than that. They boys continued to talk and watching what ever game was on tv.

"Uh Jason" I said quiet.

"Yeah angel?" Jason asked facing me.

"Can I please sit on the deck outside? You'd see me from here. I won't run I swear" I said to him. He nodded and sighed. I smiled and quickly kissed him. He smiled. I stood up and walked outside. I sat down on one of the chairs and brought my knees up to my chest. The lake is beautiful.

There were so many pros and cons about being here. It's nice here and I love being with Jason, but I want to be able to talk to my family and friends and I don't want to be in hiding not being about to do anything. I really liked Jason and I knew he would protect me, but when he gets mad, he gets pissed and becomes a different person. My thought were interrupted by the door sliding open. I looked over to see Jason and Ronnie walk out. I smiled at them then looked back at the lake. They sat at the table out here. I looked over and they started smoking. I shook my head.

"Want one?" Ronnie asked me. Before I could talk, Jason did.

"Ronnie! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jason snapped and Ronnie laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Disgusting" I said as I stood up.

"Where you going?" Jason asked me.

"By the dock" I told him then walked down the stairs and across the lawn. I got to the dock and leaned against one of the wooden pillars.

**Jason's P.O.V**

"Your girl looks upset" Ronnie told me. I turned my head and looked at her on the dock. She's beautiful.

"She's just homesick" I told him. He nodded.

"You guys should come to our cabin tonight" He offered. I shrugged.

"Maybe"

"I know you're trying to keep her safe, but you should let her call her parents or something. Just to say hi" he told me.

"When did you become a therapist" I snapped and took another drag. He's right, but no one should tell me how I treat my girl.

"Jason seriously. I don't know much, but I know shit from Ari. We've been together for a year. Trust me bro. She could have left you, but she didn't. Don't scare her away. She's a keeper" he told me then he stood up. "I know you Jason. You don't care for anything, but I can just see how you guys are together and how you care for her. Don't scare her away" he said then walked inside. I sighed. Damn. I stood up and looked over at Mackenzie. She turned around and saw I was looking at her. Her face turned red. I smirked. I walked down the stairs and she walked over to me.

"We're gonna go to Ronnie's cabin for a little tonight, but before that" I trailed off. "Do you want to call your parents?" I asked and a huge smile went across her face. She flung her arms around me. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Thank you Jason" I heard her mumble into my shirt. I rubbed her back as we hugged.

"Mackenzie" I started off.

"Yeah?" She asked. We didn't move still.

"I love you" I told her quietly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Sorry it's short but JASON SAID I LOVE YOU

AHHH

I hope you guys liked this as much as I loved writing it.