Chapter 39

**Gigi's POV**

I leaned against the kitchen counter and sighed. I hope Mackenzie's okay.
"Relax. She's fine" Hunter told me. I rolled my eyes.

"I know" I said even though I don't know if she's mentally happy. Do you know what I mean? She could be upset. I looked over at Jason who's on the phone with Ronnie and is pacing back and fourth.

"No Ronnie. I'm going to pick her up. Don't you dare put her in a car with anyone else but me" Jason said to Ronnie. Jason groaned. "Fine. But I swear to god if anything happens to her I will beat you to your death" he said then hung up. He seems to really care about her. I trust him with her now. I'll support her.

"What's going on?" I asked Jason.

"Ronnie is driving Mac back here right now" Jason told me. I nodded.

"I'm sure she's fine-" Jason cut me off.

"Do you think she's pissed at me?" He asked me as he stopped pacing and stared at me.

"Well did you do anything wrong last night besides getting high and leaving?" I asked him. He looked over at Hunter. So did I. Hunter shook his head. Me and Jason looked back at each other. "Then she won't be mad" I told him. He nodded slowly as he looked away. I looked around the kitchen. "This is a nice house. I remember I came here once with you guys" I said remembering how long ago that was. Hunter laughed.

"That was a good time" Hunter said. I looked over at him and he was already staring at me. I bit my lip and looked away. I didn't want to say anything. I followed the boys into the living room. I sat down on one couch next to Johnson and Hunter sat on the other. Jason stood by the back door staring at the lake. He's really worried about her. He shouldn't be, but he is and that shows a lot. I stood back up and went over to Jason and stood next to him.

"Wanna go outside and talk?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, but he opened the door and walked out. I followed then shut the door behind me. We walked down the steps and near the lake. "At first, I didn't want her anywhere near you. I told her to stay away and to act like she hated you so that you would back off. But I was just scared for you. I didn't want her involved in the gang like how I almost was" I started off. I sighed. "But now, I see how much you care for her and from what I know about you, your heartless" I said and he laughed a little. "I support you guys now. Just keep her safe. You make her happy and a lot has happened to her in her life and I'm glad you can make her happy"

"Thank you" he said quietly. Wow. That's the first I've ever heard those two words come from him. "I don't want him to get her. She's all that makes me happy besides killing and money" he said and now I laughed and shook my head. "Please don't try to take her away from me again" he said quietly again and faced me. I nodded. "I-I uh" he stopped and sighed. "I told her I love her yesterday" he told me. My eyes widened and I looked over at him again. He didn't take his eyes off of the lake.

"Wow" I said quietly. Then we heard the sliding door open. We both looked back to see Mackenzie. Her eyes widened when she saw me. She ran down the stairs and I ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my god Gigi! When did you get here?" She asked as she pulled away.

"This morning" I said and she hugged me again. She pulled away then smiled at Jason. I looked over at Jason who smiled at her and held his arms out. She hugged him and they held each other tightly.

"I hope you aren't mad at me Angel" Jason said as they pulled away. She smiled up at him and shook her head. He kissed her head. "Go catch up with Gigi. I'll be inside. Don't go anywhere else. Just stay out here okay?" He said to her and she nodded. He quietly pecked her lips then ran inside. She turned to me with a huge smile on her face.

"See-" I cut her off.

"Don't even. I already told him how I support you guys" I told her and she looked surprised.

"Thanks Gigi" she said and I smiled.

"So do you like it here?" I asked her. She nodded and looked out to the lake.

"It's really nice. I just miss everyone at home" she told me. I nodded and looked back at the lake.

"Jason really likes you" I said and looked at her. She laughed and looked at me.

"Now you understand" she said and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Shut up. He was really worried about you. And the fact that he told Hunter to get me here shows a lot" I told her and she looked at me confused. "I guess he knew that you just needed a friend right now" I said and she smiled.

"How long are you staying?" She asked.

"Me, Hunter, and Johnson are leaving in two days" I told her.

"So me and Jason will have the house to ourselves" she started. "Do you know when I'm going home?" I shook my head. She nodded and looked at the house then back at me. "I have so much to tell you though" she told me.

"Oh god" I said and she laughed.

"Around when we first got here, I ran away when he told me I wasn't allowed outside. I opened the door, the alarm went off, and I ran Gigi. I ran and didn't look back. And that scares me" she told me and looked over at me. She ran? He didn't allow her outside? Weird man. I didn't talk because I knew she would keep going. "Then after I found a little town and Jason obviously found me and took me back here. He was quiet until we walked through the front door. I've never been so scared. He pushed me against the wall and screamed at me, but I love him Gigi. He takes care of me and is always worried for me and just wants me happy, but he gets mad easily and kills people for a living. And I love him" she said and laughed. She shook her head. "Don't even bother trying to reply to that because I can't even reply to myself about it"

"No I understand. I still like Hunter" I told her. Her eyes widened. "So I get it. Trust me. You aren't alone" I said and hugged her.

"Thank you" she said then pulled away.

"Wanna go in the lake? I brought you a bathing suit" I told her. She smiled.

"I fucking love you" she said and we laughed. "Let's go" she said and we walked inside. This will be fun. I'm glad it's like that.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you liked this!!! I hope you liked Gigi's point of view and both Jason and Mackenzie opening up!