Chapter 2

It was time for the party and I was actually excited. I was wearing white jeans, a white loose crop top, and black heels.

(A/N: outfit is shown above)

I was ready but I had to wait for my mom to drive me. Alissa said she can drive me home since I don't want to take my car. But my mom just need to drive me. The girls still don't know if I'm coming or not, but it's alright. It's fun just showing up I guess.

"Mackenzie, are you ready?!" I heard my mom scream to me from down stairs.

"Yeah!" I yelled back and looked at myself one more time in the mirror. I think I'm ready. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. "Alright let's go" I said to my mom and we walked out the door. We got into her car and she started to give me a talk about what happened the last time I went to a party. I groaned. "Mom I made a mistake and it won't happen again. I didn't mean to get that drunk" I explained. She sighed.

"I know Hun but just be careful what you drink. I don't want to see you get hurt. Just drink a little to make you happy, just don't get drunk. Not while your father is home, unless you sleep at your friends out. Then go ahead" she said and we laughed. My dads the one that doesn't want me drinking anything. My mom doesn't care as long as I'm okay and safe.

"If I do drink to the point where I'm almost drunk and bad then I'll sleep at someone's house. I know dad will be pissed if I came home drunk" I said to my mom. She nodded.

"Just be careful please" she said as we pulled up to the house. I nodded and jumped out of the car. I looked at the car and she drove off. The house was already packed with people. I heard the music pumping from out here. I walked into the house and there was a lot of people. Then some drunk guy bumped into me. I rolled my eyes and shoved him away. I kept walking and saw my friends. They all looked at me shocked. I walked up to them and we all said hi.

"You look gorgeous!" Becca told me. I smiled. Before I could say anything, I heard someone say my name behind me. The girls eyes widened. I turned around to see Travis.

"Oh hey Travis" I said to him. He smiled and looked at my friends.

"So you showed up" he said. I laughed.

"Couldn't miss meeting your lovely friends can I?" I joked. He laughed.

"You can meet them when they all get here since you're already in love with them" he joked around too. My jaw dropped and I shoved him playfully.

"Okay asshole" I said laughing. Then looked at my friends. They looked shocked. Why?

"Gigi" Travis said and nodded. She just looked at him and crossed her arms. "Oh don't worry. Hunter isn't here yet" he said to her. He knows her? Of course because of Hunter. She rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't worried, but thanks" she said back. Then looked past him. "And the devil shows up" she said and we turned to see Hunter and a few other boys walk in. I looked back at Gigi.

"we'll be back" I said and grabbed Gigi's arm and pulled her away. I pulled her into the backyard. "Don't fall for Hunters little games again" I said to her. She nodded.

"I know. How do you even know Travis?" She asked me.

"I tutor him" I told her and she laughed.

"Do you have to go to his house?" She asked. I nodded and looked at her confused. "Mackenzie. He's in a gang. His house is dangerous-" I cut her off.

"Wait what? He's in a gang? Same gang as Hunter?" I asked her so confused. She nodded.

"Forget them. Let's just go in and party" she said and we smiled. We walked back inside to the girls and no Travis to be seen near them.

"One of their friends already started fighting with someone outside" Alissa told us. My eyes widened. "They're still fighting" she told us again. I looked at Gigi and she laughed.

"I kinda wanna go see" Becca said and I agreed.

"Let's go" I said and we laughed. Becca and I walked outside to see guys breaking up the fight. Then I noticed one of the guys fighting was the guy that ran out the door at Travis' house. I saw Travis and this other kid holding him back. He was kind of attractive. Well not kinda, very. He pulled away from his friends and walked over to a car. He leaned against it looked down at his feet. He looked so pissed off. The other guys walked back inside. So there was only him, Travis, and 5 others. A few of them walked over to this guy. And Travis and someone else stood there talking to each other. Travis looked at me and Becca and motioned for us to come over to them. I started to walk over to him but Becca grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"He's probably going to introduce you to his friends and the kid fighting" she warned me. I looked at her confused. "Do you know who he is?" She asked me like I was crazy. I shook my head. She groaned. "The kid fighting was Jason McCann. Don't go over to him if Travis does" she told me. I still looked at her confused. I don't remember how Jason McCann is. "He's one of the biggest criminals out there Mackenzie!" She yelled at me. Then the name rang a bell. Jason McCann.

"I'm not gonna talk to him" I told her ripping my arm out of her grip. I walked away from her to Travis and this guy. "Hey" I said as I got to them.

"Mackenzie this is Cameron" Travis introduced us. I smiled at Cameron.

"Sup" Cameron said to me.

"So what's going on with the boy over there?" I asked him. I was referring to this so called Jason.

"He got into a fight with someone over stuff shit" Travis answered. I nodded looking over at the group of boys. "How about we go over there" Travis suggest. I looked at him with my eyes a little widened. They laughed.

"Oh so she knows who he is" Cameron said. I crossed my arms.

"All I know is he's in a gang" I told them honestly.

"But so are we. And we're not that bad" Travis said smirking.

"Unless you're scared of him" Cameron said and they laughed. I uncrossed my arms.

"I'm not scared of Jason McCann. I've never even met him!" I told them and they looked at each other then back at me.

"Then come with us to talk to him" Travis dared.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you guys liked this!!