Chapter 64

I opened my eyes to see no Jason. I remembered last night which makes me confused on why Jason isn't here still sleeping. I grabbed my phone to see its almost 10am and I have a text from Jason from an hour ago.

Jason: sorry I'm not there I had to wake up early to go do something with the gang I'll text you later

I locked my phone and went into my bathroom. My brushed my teeth and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I went over to my closet and picked out a black baseball hat, black jeans and a white t-shirt.

(Photo above)

Then I heard my phone go off so I walked back over to my night stand where my phone is plugged in. 

Jason: are you awake

Me: yes

Jason: good I think I'm gonna come back over in a little

Me: no I'm going to the mall with some friends. I can text you later

Jason: oh okay call me later

I exited out of my messages and called Gigi.

"Hey girl" I heard Gigi answer.

"Hey Gi. What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to my bathroom. I started taking my make up out of my bag.

"Nothing much. Did your mom leave yet?" She asked me.

"Yup. I don't wanna stay here alone tonight. Plus we should just have a girls night to talk. You know"

"Yeah I agree. Okay let's do something today like let's go out to eat or something then head to your house" she suggested.

"How about mall then Buffalo Wild Wings then my house?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said excitingly. I laughed. "Alright how about I drive and I'll get you in a little bit"

"Okay I'll see you soon" I said then she hung up. I put my phone down to finish my make up.

***

Right now I'm a Buffalo Wild Wings with Gigi and it's good so far. We're just talking about her and how she feels with Hunter. She doesn't know if they should even try to get back together.

"Honestly, when you guys broke up it was for a solid reason and a good one too. Plus it wasn't too long ago" I said and she nodded.

"That's true. I always think about that then I think about how much of an asshole he was when we broke up and I wouldn't talk to him" she said but before I got to say something, my phone started ringing. Jason. I sighed and declined it. "You could answer. I don't mind" she told me. I shook my head. "What's wrong?"

"He showed up to my house drunk last night, but it was fine. He was pretty funny and cute for a drunk Jason McCann" I said and laughed to myself remembering last night. "But he started to get deep about how when he first met me he was gonna use me but then got to know me and He really likes me" I told her.

"He said he was gonna use you?" She asked and I nodded. "Well I mean he does care about you. You know that. And he even said after that he likes you" she said.

"Yeah I know. It just kind of bothers me. He also said I was annoying because I wasn't scared of him but he also liked that about me." I told her and she laughed.

"Common Jason huh" she said and I laughed too and nodded my head. "Besides that, how are you guys? Does he remember last night?" She asked.

"We're good. And I don't know if he knows what he said. Oh I forgot to tell you!" I said remembering something. "For your birthday coming up" I said excitingly. She laughed and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"I have an idea for it already. I made invitations this morning and last night" she told me. My jaw dropped.

"You're gonna have the party?" I asked her. She nodded smiling. "I have to help set everything up oh my god!" I said smiling. I can't wait.

"Of course! It's going to be in about 2 weeks" she said. I nodded.

"That gives plenty of time" I said agreeing. Then my phone buzzed.

Jason: you look cute today

Me: you haven't seen me today

Jason: lol

I locked my phone and look back at Gigi.

"Wanna go soon? I'm done eating" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah" I said then took one last sip of my soda.

"Do you guys want to take anything home?" The waitress asked as she got to our table again.

"No thanks. Just the check please" I said then she smiled.

"Actually there are these two guys that payed for your lunch today" she told us. I looked at Gigi confused then back at the waitress. "Right over there" she said pointing over to a table on the other side of the room. There was Jason and Kade. There are already eating. Then Jason glanced over at our table then back and smirked. I looked at Gigi then the waitress again.

"Thank you" I said smiling and she walked away. Explains the text Jason sent me.

"Strange but nice. Should we go over and say hi?" She asked me as she stood up. I grabbed my wallet  and my phone and stood up too. I nodded and sighed. As we walked over there, Jason smiled at me.

"Thank you" I said as I fake smiles. I think he caught on because he's looking at me funny. He nodded.

"Gigi" he said and nodding his head at her. She smiled.

"Thanks boys. But we have to go. We have an appointment to get our nails done." She said then grabbed my arm and started walking well pulling me. I started cracking up laughing as we walked away and got of the building. "Now I kind of what to go get my nails done" she said which made me laugh again.

"I feel bad" I said as I stopped laughing getting into the car. "It was funny, but I do feel bad" I told her. She started the car then looked over at me.

"Text him and say thank you again" she told me. I nodded then grabbed my phone to text Jason.

Me: thank you Jase

I locked my phone and looked out the window. I do feel bad because I feel like we were kind of rude since he did pay for our lunch without even asking or knowing he was there. I looked down as I felt my phone vibrate.

Jason: of course babe

I smiled slightly at him calling me babe. Right before I could lock my phone, Jason texted me again.

Jason: is everything alright

Me: yup.

I locked my phone for the final time and put it in the cup holder.

"Are you going to tell him when he said last night? He's going to know somethings up. I know you're gonna be distant" she asked. I groaned.

"You know me too well" I said and she laughed. "But I don't know. I don't want to start anything" I told her.

"Well there's gonna be something when he asks why you're so distant. You can't say school since it's over" she said and I sighed not saying anything. "Tonight I'm sleeping over so if he asks just say how I'm there and that we weren't on our phones, but you're going to have to face him soon enough" she said and I shut my eyes throwing my head again the back of the seat.

"I know I know" I said quietly. I maybe be making this into a bigger thing than it is, but it just really bothers me...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you liked this chapter!!