Chapter 89

I tapped my foot as I waited to leave the gas station. My car was running low and I really don't want to run out. I went to turn on the radio, but my phone started ringing. I smiled as I saw it was Jason.

"Hey Jase" I answered.

"How much is that gas?" He asked and chuckled. I looked around and didn't see his car anywhere. I laughed.

"Where are you?" I asked and shook my head smiling.

"Come to the shopping center across the street when you're done. You'll see my car" he said then hung up without waiting for my answer. I laughed again and put my phone down. I was done with my gas and payed the guy quickly. I drove across the street and searched for Jason's car.

I don't know which one, but I know what his cars look like. I smiled as I spotted his tinted blacked out ranger rover. I parked next to it and got out to see him getting out. I walked over to him and he instantly hugged me.

"Hey babe" he said pulling way smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well I was gonna get you something, but now that you're here. You're coming with me" he told me. I nodded confused. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Come on" he said and we started walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise" he said back and I shook my head. Of course it is. We crossed the parking lot and went into the side walk along the stores. "So how was school?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It's Monday so tiring" I told him. He nodded. "What did you do all day?" I asked him.

"Not much. I worked on stuff and slept" he told me. He held my hand tighter and I looked over at him to see him still looking ahead like it was normal. Usually it's normal for him to squeeze my hand, but he seems tense. I look to the side to see a cop car slowly driving past us. So that's why. I squeeze his hand back and we walk a little more till we stop. I looked up at the store we stopped in front of. A jewelry store?

"What are we doing here?" I asked him as he opened the door for me. He shrugged. We walked in still hand in hand.

"Hello!" The lady behind the counter said smiling as she saw us. I smiled back.

"Hi" I said back.

"Hello" Jason said quietly but loud enough for the lady to hear.

"Is there anything specific that you two are looking for?" She asked us. I looked up at Jason.

"Kind of. We're just looking for right now" he told her. We walked over to the counter and he looked at necklaces.

"Do you have anything that you want me to get for you?" She asked us.

"Not right now thank you" Jason said still looking down at the necklaces.

"Jason what did you plan on getting here? It's expensive here" I asked him. He laughed and didn't look at me. "I'm serious" he looked over at me.

"Don't worry about it. Just pick one of these chains" he said pointed to the necklaces. But then he tensed up as he looked at the door. I looked over to see a cop walking to the store. He pulled away from me quickly and walked over to the lady.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Jason asked the lady. She nodded.

"Yes it's down that hall way to the left" she told Jason. Jason nodded and quickly walked away disappearing down the hall way. I heard the bells of the door so I looked over to see the cop walk in. I tensed up a little. Could he possibly know it's Jason? The cop looked at some of the jewelry minding his own business. "Can I help you with something?" The lady asked the cop.

Don't Fall For The Criminal~Jason McCannजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें