Chapter 60

Before we walked into the meeting room, I stopped Jason. He looked at me confused.

"What should I expect in there?" I asked. I'm actually nervous.

"Are you scared?" He asked smirking. I looked at him seriously and crossed my arms. He laughed. "Don't be. There are harmless" I laughed.

"Wrong choice of words Jason. Harmless is not a good word for gang members" I told him and he laughed.

"You'll be fine. Let's go" he said but I grabbed his arm. "What now?"

"I'm just letting you know one thing" I said then pushed him so his back hit the wall. He's looking at me confused as I try to hide my smirk. I put one hand on his chest and slowly slid it down to his belt then kissed his neck. His eyes widened a little bit as my hand went right below his belt. "I can tease too" I whispered then took a step back and smirked. He shook his head.

"Just wait till later sweetheart" he told me then winked. He opened the door and I walked in behind him. As he started greeting some people, I saw some people I've met before and a lot obviously don't know. "Oh this is my girlfriend, Mackenzie" Jason said as he put his hand on my back. I smiled at the guy.

"I'm Khalil" he said as he stuck out his hand. I smiled and shook his head.

"I'm gonna say what's up to a everyone else then we can talk more then we can start with the meeting" Jason said to Khalil. He nodded and turned away. "Alright some more people" he said and we started walking to a group of guys.

"Aye Mackenzie!" I heard from the group of guys. I saw it was Bates who said my name. He came over to us and did some hand shake with Jason.

"Hey Bates" I said and he nodded.

"Ronnie's girl is here, but she's in the bathroom so you ain't the only girl" he told me.

"Oh okay" I said then I moved a little closer to Jason. We walked over to the group of people I didn't know. Except Cameron. Jason and them all said hi but as he was about to introduce me, someone called his name.

"I'll be right back" he told me then walked away. I sighed and just looked around.

"McCanns girl?" I heard some one ask. I looked up to see the guys staring at me. I nodded. "Well I'm Jacob" he said to me.

"I'm Mackenzie" I told him and then looked at the other guys.

"I'm Michael but you can call me Mike" another guy said to me. "How long have you and Jason been together?" He asked me.

"Well we took a break so I kind of lost track" I said and giggled. They laughed.

"Okay so before that break how long was it?" A different guy asked me. "I'm Aaron by the way"

"It was like a month. And it's been like a few days since we got back together" I said and laughed a little bit.

"That's pretty long for him" Mike said.

"So I've heard" I said back.

"Mackenzie!" I heard and I looked over to see Ariana (if you don't remember her, it's Ronnies girlfriend) I smiled and hugged her. "How have you been doing?"

"I've been alright" I said and shrugged. "What about you?"

"I'm good" she said smiling.