Chapter 96

Me and Johnson walked quickly into the jail. The boys followed behind, but went to sit down while the two of us go up to talk to Jason.

Johnson said whatever he had to say to the officers and they allow us to see Jason. We grab passes and walked to the elevator while I'm shaking the whole time.

I still can't get the image out of my head. They grabbed him so roughly. They almost tackled him down. The way he looked at me. I don't even know how to explain it. About two hours after I got home, they called me and picked me and Travis up.

"McCann" Johnson tells the guard as we get to him. He tells us which room and we start walking fast to the room. We walked to it and saw Jason with his head against the wall.

"Jason oh my god" I said as I got to the room. I started crying as I saw him. I grabbed the phone quickly.

"I'll get out I promise" he said back. I shook my head.

"They have you for real Jason. What if you don't? What if you can't get out? Jason no this-this" I stopped as I start crying harder. There's no way he can get out. They can kill him. I don't know what I would do without him I felt Johnson's hand on my back.

"Babe please don't do this" I heard Jason say. I looked back up at him. He put his hand on the glass. I put my hand where his is.

"We can't be together now" I said through my sob.

"No baby we will. We'll always be together. I'll get out and you can graduate and you can move in with me-" I cut him off.

"But my dad Jase. How will that work out?" I asked. Then a crazy idea came to mind. "Let's runaway" I said quickly.

"What?" Him and Johnson both asked.

"You can get out of here babe. When you do we can run. Take everything and go somewhere far" I said smiling. "let's runaway Jason. We won't have any troubles anymore. we can get married and no one can stop us from being together" He smiled too. "But the gang" I said frowning. His face dropped then he sat up like he had an idea.

"They come with us. We can live in different houses. You and I can share one. We'll live close to the gang same town. You can do online college. Get a good job. We can do this Angel. We can run and never look back" He said really quickly. He's into the idea. But now I'm not so sure its a good idea.

"But can we? I don't know what I'm saying. Maybe we shouldn't-" Jason cut me off.

"No no we can. It's a good idea" he said and I looked over at Johnson. He gave me a toothless smile.

"We can do it. Why not" he said and I looked back at Jason. He's smiling.

"But how?" I asked.

"I have a town we can go to. A lie we can tell your parents. I have a plan. Let's do this Angel. Let's never look back. I love you so much. I'm getting out of here." he told me and put the phone down. He stood up as I put the phone down confused. Why can't he tell me now? The door on his side opened and guards came in and took him away. I looked at Johnson. He's already standing up.

"Come on kid" he said. I sighed and stood up. I followed him out and wiped my face.

"Just take me home" I told him.

"Nope. You're coming back to the house. We're all gonna start planning and packing" he told me. My eyes widened.

"Are you serious? I don't know if I-" he cut me off and laughed.

"You're just nervous. We got this. Wait till we get back to the house" he said. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as we get in the elevator.

***

"Will they believe it?" I asked the gang.

"Yes of course. He's a grown up so it could be very believable. We looked into the school and everything. They will think you're going there" Cameron told me. I nodded.

"And the plan for Jason to get out?" I asked. They all looked at each other then back at me.

"You need to relax" Travis said to me. I took a deep breath.

"It's hard. I've never done something like this before. What if I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Trust me. We know you got this. We all got this. Even Jason who's stuck in the jail cell has this" Travis said. I nodded again.

"But maybe I'm in over my head. I said it in the moment I-" Johnson cut me off.

"You love Jason right?" He asked. I nodded quickly.

"Of course" I told him.

"Then breathe. Is it that you don't want to leave your parents or scared to move away?" He asked me.

"I'm gonna have to leave them for college like in 5 months so no I'm not scared to leave them or scared to move away" I said.

"Then what is it that's holding you back?" He asked crossing his arms.

"That he'll get caught or hurt. Or this won't work out. The plan I mean" I answered him.

"You have nothing to worry about. Just follow the rules" he told me.

"I'm just nervous" I said quietly and looked down at my lap. I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Hunter.

"Don't be. Just follow the plan. Make sure you got every detail and time. Okay?" He asked. I nodded and he moved his hand. I looked over at the whole gang.

"Let's go over everything again" I said confident.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I'm so sorry these chapters have been short but I hope you liked it anyway :(