Chapter 12

It was Monday and of course I just got to school. I saw Cody and his friends outside and rolled my eyes. Let's just hope nothing happens again. Cody saw me and smiled. I looked away. As I walked past them, Cody grabbed my arm. I looked over at him.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I pulled my arm around from him.

"About what Cody? All we do is talk and it doesn't help" I told him. He gave me pleading eyes. "You have one minute" I snapped and we walked away from his group, but as we did I saw the gang looking at us and the group. They probably think something going to happen again. I leaned against the brick wall of the school and just stared at him. He put one wall on the wall behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"I miss you more than anything Mac. Let's be the schools best couple again. You know I was set up and I know I kissed back. I don't know what I was thinking" he told me as he grabbed my hand with his hand that wasn't on the wall.

"I heard that shit too many times" I said as I pulled my hand away from his and pushed his chest away from me. "You still cheated" I said and walked away from him. I walked inside and walked down the hall way to get to my locker, but as soon as I get to my locker, Travis came over to me.

"Have you heard from or seen Jason around?" He asked me as soon as he got to me.

"Well hello to you too" I said to him and laughed. But he didn't laugh, he was serious.

"This is important" he told me.

"No I haven't. Why?" I told him.

"When was the last time you saw him?" He asked.

"Thursday night why?" I asked and he groaned.

"Me too" he said.

"Why Travis?" I asked him for the 3rd time.

"He hasn't came home since Thursday night" he told me. What? My eyes widened a little.

"Do you remember what time he left?" I asked.

"No why?" He asked me confused.

"Because he showed up to my house that night then he stormed off after" I told him.

"Did anything happen?"

"Like what? What do you mean?" I asked hoping he wouldn't of meant me and Jason's kiss.

"Like what happened?"

"He came outside my house, I went out there, and we talked" I told him.

"That's it?" He asked.

"I guess yeah-" he cut me off.

"You guess?" He asked confused.

"Well" I said sighing. "If I tell you this, it's between me and you only" I told him and he nodded. "We faught and then we kissed" I told him trailing off. His eyes widened.

"I knew you meant something to him" he told me. Now my eyes widened.

"No it was something stupid" I said shaking my head. Then the bell rang. So we started walking to our classes together.