Chapter 61

As I opened my eyes, I didn't feel Jason's arm around me anymore. I sat up and looked around. But I heard the shower on so he's in there I'm taking a guess. Last night was great. Perfect actually. I got out of bed and put on underwear and slipped on one of Jason's shirt. I sat back in his bed and grabbed my phone. I saw I had texts from a group chat with the girls then a text from my mom.

Mom: I was thinking I could take you guys out for dinner instead. When will you be home?

Me: I'll let you know when I'm coming home. But wherever you want to go to dinner you pick

I looked up from my phone once I heard the bathroom door open. I look over to see Jason with only a towel around his waist. He smirked as he walked over to his closet.

"My mom wants to take us out for dinner tonight" I told him. He nodded. I looked back down at my phone as he did whatever. I yawned and laid back down but still went on my phone to go through Instagram.

"Are you hungry?" I heard Jason asked.

"When am I not hungry" I joked. I heard him laugh.

"Alright let's get bagels. Wanna come?" I heard him ask. I sat back up and saw him putting on a beanie. It's wearing a sweatshirt, black jeans, and a beanie and he looks so cuddly and cute. I nodded and stood up. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso hugging him. "What's wrong?" I pulled away and smiled.

"You look so cute!" I said and he made a weird face.

"I'm not cute I'm hot" he said and I shook my head like a kid.

"You look so cuddly" I said and put my head on his chest.

"I don't want to look like a teddy bear. I'm changing" he told me and tried to move me.

"No!" I whined. "Please don't change. Wear to to dinner tonight" I said as I looked up at him. I pouted. He groaned.

"Fine. Hurry up and get changed" he told me. I smiled and pulled away. "You look hot in just my shirt" he told me as I grabbed my bag. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I did what I had to do plus brushed my teeth then changed into shorts and kept Jason's shirt on expect I put on a bra. I tied Jason's shirt a little bit so it didn't look so big on me (I hope you guys know what I mean). I grabbed my bag and walked back out. I saw Jason stand up from his bed. "Ready?" He asked me. I nodded. I put the bag on my back then grabbed my phone. I slid on my shoes and followed Jason downstairs. As we got down there, we saw Johnson and Travis.

"Where are you two going?" Johnson asked us.

"To get food. Want anything?" Jason asked him. He shook his head then I looked over at Travis who stood up.

"I wanna come with you guys" Travis said then put his shoes on. He grabbed his wallet from the coffee table and we all went out to Jason's car. I got to the passenger seat before Travis did. "Not fair" he mumbled as he got to the back. I laughed. "Shit I forgot my phone" Travis said opening the door again. Jason groaned then Travis ran out and went inside.

"Last night was great by the way" Jason said as he put his hand on mine. I smiled at him.

"Yeah it was" I said back and he smirked then looked at Travis running back to the car. Jason winked at me then removed his hand from mine then started the car.

"Okay let's go" Travis said. "So why didn't you guys come last night?" He asked us. I looked over at Jason who smirked. I looked back ahead.

"We just wanted to have time to our selves for once" I told him.