Chapter 86

As we pulled up to the warehouse, I started to get more nervous. If that's possible. Jason knew I was nervous. Especially since he would stay on the first floor and I'd be on the second.

The plan is that me, Hunter, and Kade go on the elevator to the second floor. We would find a brief case somewhere on that floor then we would need to find a key and a code.

But supposably the code is somewhere scattered around the place. So I need to help them get the code.

After that, we grab what we need from the brief case, well everything in there, then I have to put a bomb in a room on that floor. Then we run out of there.

We all got out of the van but before we went into the warehouse, Jason grabbed my arm. I looked at him confused.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and took a deep breath. He kissed me quickly then we ran inside with everyone else. I followed Kade and Hunter to the elevator.

"I hate elevators" I mumble as we step in. Being in a warehouse reminds me of the day I watched a different warehouse explode and thought Jason had died.

**Flashback**

It means Cameron and Jason are on their way back" he told me. I nodded and looked out the window anxiously. Then suddenly Cameron jumped in the van but shut the door behind him.

"Where's McCann?" Johnson yelled. Cameron shrugged. Johnson looked like he was about to start yelling at Cameron but cameron started talking.

"Before he started with the bomb, he told me to get out of there since he realized that he needed a different way out. But he told us to just leave so it would look like we're all gone and that he would be out by now" Cameron said and we looked out the window.

"Then where is he?" Hunter asked then before anyone could respond, the ware house blew up.

***

"Why did we leave without Jason?" I asked confused and freaking out. They all looked at each other. "Was he in the building when it blew up?" I asked quietly. The boys look at the ground expect Johnson looks up at me.

"Someone say something!" I yelled. I began to shake more since no one would answer me.

"Yes" he told me. I felt my knees get weak like the rest of my body.

**

There was Jason with his face and clothing all dirty.

"Wait what?" I said to myself. He stepped closer to me, but I pushed him. "Why would you do that? I thought you were dead!" I yelled. He grabbed me by my arms. "I thought you were dead" I said and he grabbed me harder pulling me into his chest. I started crying hard again.

**End Of Flashback**

I snapped back to reality as the elevator doors open. I took a deep breath and we stepped out and I looked at my surroundings. It's empty expect a room separate room and a small table in the middle of the floor with a brief case on it. We rushed over to it.

"Mackenzie go into that room and look for a five digit code. Number or letters!" Hunter told me. I nodded and quickly ran into the room. I saw a desk and a bunch of cabinets. I quickly went over to the desk and looked at the calendar that's on it. It's the only thing on here besides a pen.

I noticed it's a month back and there are numbers circled. Only 3 numbers. It has to mean something. I quickly grabbed the pen and wrote those 3 numbers on my hand.

I opened the desk drawers and didn't see anything so I shut them then ran over to the cabinets. I opened it and saw a bunch of folders. I grabbed the first one and didn't see anything important so I went into the next one then the next one, till I found something.

"Did you find anything Wood?!" I heard Kade yell.

"Yeah. I think I got it!" I yelled back. I quickly wrote down the 2 numbers then shut the cabinet and ran back to the boys. I showed them my hand. "I don't know which order they go in. But I'm pretty sure these are it"

"Pretty sure?" Kade asked.

"Let's just try it" Hunter said and started putting in the number. "Fuck" he mumbled.

"Let me do it" I said as I stepped next to him. He moved aside and I tried it. I groaned as it didn't work. I tried it a different way and it worked.

"Yes!" Kade said excitingly. We opened and I just watched them go through it.

"Okay we got everything now" Hunter started then he looked at me. "You have to put the bomb in that room then you have 1 minute and 30 seconds to get out of here. Got it?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed the bag with the bomb out of his hand. "Put it on then run. I'll be down stairs" he said and I nodded again.

"I got this" I said then took a deep breath. "Go" I said then turned to walk back to the room. I can do this. I got to the room and looked back to see the elevator doors closing. It's just me. I can do this. I got this. I pressed the button on the bomb and it started ticking. I placed it on the table and walked out of there. As I started walking quickly to the elevator, I realized I left my phone in there when I put it down. "Fuck!" I yelled to myself. I ran to the room and grabbed my phone. I looked at the bomb to see the time. 45 seconds left. I ran as fast as I can to the elevator and pressed the button a bunch of times. I got in as it came up and started taping my foot quickly as it went down. I got out and saw Hunter waiting by.

"Come on!" He yelled. I nodded and I started running. As we got to the door and stepped outside. I heard a loud boom and I was suddenly on the floor with Hunter grabbing me.

I started coughing and we both stood up.

"Mackenzie!" I heard Jason's voice. I rubbed my head and saw Jason running to me through the smoke. "Oh my god" he said as he got to me and quickly grabbed my waist hugging my body. I hugged back. He pulled away and kissed me. "Is your head okay?" He asked quickly as he rubbed my head. I nodded.

"I'm okay" I said and smiled.

"You're okay" he said smiling and hugged me again.

"Let's get out of here McCann!" He heard Johnson say. Jason and I pulled apart and he kissed me again.

"You did it baby" Jason said smiling. I giggled. I did do it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you guys liked this!! Let me know what you think