Chapter 55

Right now, I'm finishing getting ready to go out to the club. The girls are here too. Alissa and Becca are down stairs eating while Gigi is up here with me. We've been talking about the boys and what happened with Jason in the jail yesterday.

"Then Travis said he saw what Jason mouthed to me and that I just have to give Jason time" I explained to her.

**Flashback**

"Travis I didn't know that was going to happen. I'm sorry" I said as we got into the elevator.

"Don't be sorry. I'll see him tonight" Travis said and laughed.

"Okay that's true" I said and laughed a little.

"I saw what he said to you. He obviously doesn't hate you" he told me.

"Do you think he'll talk to me again?" I asked him.

"Just give him time" he said and I sighed.

**End Of Flashback**

"Oh wow. Do you think he got out yet?" She asked me. I shrugged as I slipped my heels on.

"I hope so. He would go crazy in there" I said and she laughed.

"He already is" she said and I laughed too.

"I miss him" I said honestly as we walked out of my room.

"It's okay. I'm sure you'll see him soon. He can't stay away from you for long" she said and I smiled. We walked down stairs and into the kitchen. "Who's ready to go?!" We all cheered. I smiled. I love my friends. They always make me feel better.

***

"Now this shot is yours!" Alissa yelled to me. I smiled and took the shot from her hand. As I took it, they cheered.

"Let's get some more!" Becca said and I laughed. Of course she wanted more. Well we all do. We need it. Well I need it the most right now. This is the night I need. "Oh look we have another friend!" She said smiling as she pointed behind me. But before I could turn around, arms were wrapped around my waist. I looked down to see the familiar tattoos of Jason McCann. I turned around and took a step back. I smelt the hard alcohol in his breath. I moved his arms. He smirked.

"You're out" I said confused. He laughed.

"Duh. Of course I would be. Glad you're here" he said then I frowned. I wasn't gonna give in so easily after he said he hates me.

"You told me you hated me yesterday" I said and he laughed and put his hands on my waist. "Stop I'm not your girlfriend" he moves his hands.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He says giving me a dirty look. "You know what, fuck you" he said and my jaw dropped. He took a step back. "You're right you're not my girlfriend" he said then walked over to a group of girls. I stood there and stared at him. He started talking to one and she started to get all over him. I could easily rip her fake hair out. Jason looked over at me and then back at the girl.

"Mackenzie let's go" I heard Beccas voice. She grabbed my arm but I pulled it away. Then I did something I didn't think I would do. I walked over to them and grabbed the girl by her hair.