Chapter 91

"Gigi I'm freaking out" I told her over the phone as I paced back and fourth in my room. I just explained every thing that happened today.

"How long has it been since Jason left?" She asked.

"An hour. He still hasn't answered me. What if he's really going after Matthew? I know what he did was wrong, but he can't kill him-" Gigi cut me off.

"Take a deep breath. I'm sure Jason just needed to be alone and to calm down" she told me.

"It's hard. I just can't relax. I need to make sure he's okay" I said and I heard her sigh.

"I know I know. Maybe call one of the boys. See if Jason is home or if they heard from him." She suggested. How could I didn't think of this?

"Good idea. I'll call you back" I said quickly. Then hung up and called Travis.

"Hey Mackenzie" he answered.

"Travis is Jason home?" I asked quickly.

"Uh no he just left a few minutes ago. He seems pissed" he told me. I groaned.

"Do you know where he was going?" I asked him.

"No sorry. Did something happen?" He asked me confused.

"No no it's okay. Just let me know if he comes home or calls you" I said as I sat on my bed. I need to breath.

"Okay I will" he said and we said bye then hung up. Maybe I'm over thinking all of this. Maybe he's just mad and needs to cool off. I need to just wait here and relax. I took a deep breath and called Gigi back.

"Hey girl did anyone answer you?" She asked as she answered the phone.

"I talked to Travis. He said Jason just left the house and is pissed off. So he's just ignoring me and is still mad. He just needs to be alone" I told her.

"Oh okay. Well I have an idea" she started. "You take a little nap to relax then we can go get food if you want" she told me. I smiled.

"Okay I can sleep for like an hour then I'll get ready and call you" I said as I stood up and went over to my drawers.

"Alright call me when you wake up" she said then we hung up. I quickly changed into my sweats then got into my bed. Jason should know that I wouldn't leave him for Matthew. For anybody. I've been hurt before and I know what I feels like. Jason's the only good thing for me and I feel like I'm the best thing for him. I need to relax and just take a nap. I turned on my side and shut my eyes.

***

I sat up quickly as I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey girl" I heard Gigi's voice.

"Oh hey what time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"It's almost 5:30" she told me. Wow I slept long.

"Okay I'm gonna get ready so come over when ever" I told her as I got up and walked over to my closet.

"Okay I'm gonna change then I'm coming" she said then I said bye and hung up. I grabbed ripped jeans and a black tshirt. I changed into that then grabbed a black baseball cap. I walked into my bathroom and started to brush my hair. I just want Jason to text me back so I know everything's okay and he's not that pissed at me. I put on the hat and walked out to find my shoes. I quickly put them on and grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out of my room. I saw my dad walk out of his room too.

"Where are you going?" He asked as we walked down stairs together.

"I'm going to the mall with Gigi" I told him. He nodded.

"Oh okay. Your mom and I are going out to eat tonight, we were going to see if you wanted to come with. But it's okay. Do you need money to shop?" he said. I shrugged.

"I'll be fine. I'm not going to buy a lot" I said as we got to the kitchen. He stopped and pulled out his wallet. I shook my head. "Dad it's fine. I need to get a job anyway"

"Well until you get a job, you don't have money, so I'm giving you some" he said handing out two twenty dollar bills. I smiled and grabbed them.

"Love you dad" I said smiling wider. He smiled and hugged me.

"Love you too kiddo" he said back then walked over to the fridge. I put the money in my wallet then I heard a car horn knowing its Gigi.

"Bye dad!" I said as I walked out of the kitchen. I walked out the front door and saw Gigi parked in front of my house. I got in and she smiled, but she didn't look at that happy. I frowned. "What happened?" I asked as she started driving. She shrugged.

"I just don't know about Hunter right now" she told me. Not again... Maybe she shouldn't go back to him.

"Explain" I said confused.

"I don't know. We are always on and off and I keep forget that the first time we broke up it was because of how everything was. With the gang and who we are. I would get involved because I thought it was cool how I was the other girl hanging with them. That they had so much power and I knew I could have gotten hurt. I really could have. So did hunter. He knows me. He knows how I am. He just wanted me to be safe. So why do I keep coming back to that? I need to stay away but I can't" she explained. I took a deep breath. Wow.

"No it's okay. I get it. It's hard to stay away from Jason. I guess it's just because they really are good guys besides the whole gang thing. Hunter loves you and you love him and the gang is just something that is different with the both of you. It's like a total different world I guess" I said back. It's like the same with Jason. Kind of. We aren't always on and off like that are. We stayed together somehow. "Honestly you guys have been through a lot but you guys are always on and off" I said. She sighed.

"Yeah I know. Exactly. We fight over stupid thing. Like at the football game he said that some guy looked at me then looked at him wrong and he almost hit him. The guy didn't do anything. It's annoying. Then he compared him himself to Jason saying that if that was you Jason would have knocked the guy out if he looked at him wrong. And that I'm lucky that he didn't do that. I'm lucky? I don't get it. I don't get him" she ranted then sighed. "Sorry I just picked you up and I'm already-" I cut her off.

"Gi come on don't say sorry. We've been best friends for so long. This is what we are here for each other for" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you Mack." She said. "Have you heard from Jason yet?" She asked me. I sighed and shook my head. "I'm sure he's fine. It's Jason" she added.

"That's true" I said and we pulled into the mall parking lot. "Let's just have fun and forget about the boys" she smiled and nodded. I pushed the thought of Jason aside. I hope he's not pissed at me still.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Let me know what you guys think!?

I hope you all liked it!