Chapter 26

I'm on vacation for a week so I'm sorry if I don't post as much

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"You know I care about you and I never care about anyone, but myself" he added. He was right.

"I know you would never hurt me, but at that point I thought I was going to get hit" I told him truthfully.

"Mackenzie I'm so sorry. It's just that girl works for Adam. I know something is going on. I should have told you then instead of that happening. I'm sorry" Jason said. I looked at him shocked.

"What? How do you know?" I asked him.

"They all have the same tattoo and I saw it on her" he told me.

"Was she trying to bring me to him or something?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it could have been dangerous" he said. I nodded slowly sort of understanding. "I'm sorry" he said and I nodded again. He grabbed my hand and looked around then his eyes landed on our friends. He rolled his eyes then looked back over at me. "They all won't stop staring" he told me groaned. I tried to hide my laugh. He smirked and moved my hair behind my ear. I just looked up at him. "Don't be scared" he said then pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away and looked at the ground smiling. He pulled me into a hug. I squeezed him back and just leaned my head on his chest.

"Yo McCann" We heard so we pulled away. It was Hunter. We looked over at Hunter and he signals us back over to our friends so we walk back to them.

"What?" Jason asked.

"We think the neighbors called the cops. So we have to head out. Let's not risk it" Hunter told us.

"We are going to leave too" Gigi said. I felt Jason's hand on my back and I looked up at him to see him look down at me.

"I'm going to go in their car" I told him. He frowned even more then nodded. The gang started walking to their car, but Jason stayed to say bye to me. I turned to the girls. "I'll meet you in the car" I told them. The car was right there so it wasn't even far so it was fine. I looked back at Jason.

"I'm sorry about before" He said to me. I nodded.

"We better go before the cops show" I told him. He nodded then suddenly pulled me into a hug. I shut my eyes as my head was against his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head. We pulled away and he just stared at me. He removed one hand from my waist to hold my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. It was passionate and soft. We pulled away then I took a step back to start going to the car.

"Text me when you get home Angel" he said and I nodded. He slipped his hood up and started running to his car. I turned around and walked to the car. As I slid into the back seat, it was quiet. Becca started the car and began to drive.

"How could you forgive him for that?" Alissa asked. I looked over at her and shook my head.

"You wouldn't understand. Let's not talk about it please. I'm still a little shaken up" I told them. It went back to quietly then suddenly my phone started ringing. It was my mom. "Hey mom" I answered.

"Hey we are bringing Dylan home now. Are you home?" She asked.

"We can already bring him home? And I'm on my way home now" I told her.