Chapter 19

We've been at the club for at least 30 minutes now and it's been so much fun. I haven't seen Jason or any of the gang. It's not like I'd be with them. I don't want my friends to know about me and Jason yet.

"Mack that guy over there has been staring at you" Becca told me. I looked behind me to see some guy with glasses and a SnapBack on. He was with a bunch of random guys. But there was something about him that just got me thinking. Who is that? Then I saw the familiar dog tag around his neck. Jason. I turned back to the girls.

"Can't even see his face" I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Wait his friends just went up stairs to the vip area" Alissa pointed out. "Mack you should talk to the guy. He can probably get us to the VIP" she added. I looked at Gigi. I know she knew it was owned by the gang. I had a feeling she knew that I knew too. I nodded and turned around to go to 'the guy'. I started walking over and a smirk grew on his face.

"Why hide your face McCann?" I asked as I got to him. He laughed and took his glasses off. I knew the girls saw. I can explain to them later.

"You look nice" he said to me. I smiled and blushed. I smelt a little alcohol in his breath, but he wasn't drunk. He put his hand in my waist. "Have you told your friends about us yet?" He asked. I shook my head and moved his hand. He rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to meet up somewhere else?" I asked. He shook his head and looked away. He started to walk away, but I grabbed his arm.

"What do you think your doing?" He snapped and pulled his arm away. I was a little surprised with his reaction.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked him. He got in my face.

"I don't want to hide this" he told me.

"We aren't Jason. It's been one day and I haven't even told anyone yet"

"Why because I'm Jason McCann. Big fucking deal" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me"

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Do you even like me?" He asked and laughed.

"Yeah I actually do like you. But you flipping for no reason isn't what I want" I said and started to walk back to the girl, but he grabbed my hand. I looked back at him.

"I just got mad" he told me. I just stared at him. "I'll call you later" he told me and let go of my hand. I nodded. He turned around and ran up the steps to the VIP area. I shook my head and walked back to the girls.

"What was he saying?" Alissa asked me. I shrugged and shook my head.

"Random shit" I lied. "It's whatever. Do you knows wanna get more drinks?" I asked changing the convo. Gigi looked at me worried. I ignored it.

"Yeah let's go" Becca said. I feel like this might be a long night.

***

"How was the club?" My brother asked me. I got home a little while ago from the club. I wasn't there that long because I was really tired. Me, him, and my mom were sitting in the living room just talking. My dad is on a business trip so he's not home.

"It was fun, but I was too tired to stay" I said, but before anyone could say anything, my phone started to ring. It was Jason. "Hey what's up?" I answered.

"Come outside" he said to me. I smiled.

"Wait what?" I asked and laughed a little.

"I'm outside your house babe" he said and laughed.