Chapter 18

I SAW JUSTIN LAST NIGHT ON THE PURPOSE TOUR AND IVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE😭😭😭
___________________________

**Dylan's P.O.V**
**^Mackenzie's Brother^**

As I walk into the kitchen, I hear my front door open.

"Dylan! Mackenzie!" I heard my moms voice.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled back. I looked through the back window to see Mackenzie and Jason in the pool. I turned around and saw my mom walk in.

"Where's Mack?" She asked me. I pointed out the window.

"In the pool with this new guy" I told her. She smiled and walked over to the window with me. As we looked out the window, we saw Jason chasing Mackenzie around the pool. They were both laughing. We saw him catch her and they just stared at each other. Then randomly, he kisses her.

"Are they dating or something?" My mom asked me.

"I don't know. I think she would have told you" I said. I faced my mom as she tried to me.

"Should I go out there and meet him?" She asked and I laughed. "They look cute if they were to date" she told me.

"Just go out there" I laughed rolling my eyes. She shook her head and walked to the back door. Oh god.

**Mackenzie's P.O.V**

I step out of my car and walk up to the boys house. I ring the door bell because I still won't just walk in. A little later, the door swings open and Johnson is standing there.

"Well Hi Mackenzie come in" he greets me and moved over to the side for me to come in. I smile as I walk in and he shuts the door behind me. "Jason's out in the back" he told me before I could ask. I laughed.

"Thanks" I said and walked away. I stepped into the kitchen to see Kade, Hunter, and Travis. Travis' eyes widened.

"Oh my god. You're tutoring me today? I completely-" I cut him off by laughing.

"No not till tomorrow" I told him and we all laughed at his reaction. He sighed in relief.

"Here to see Jason?" Hunter asked. I rolled my eyes, but I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" The three of them screamed. I laughed.

"So immature!" I joked and walked over to the back door walking out. I saw Jason sitting at the table smoking. Ew. Jason looked back at me and smirked then back at the back yard. "Those are bad for you" I told him as I sat down at the table too. He laughed.

"Do you think I care?" He asked. I looked away rolling my eyes so he wouldn't see. Then I looked back at him and he was already looking at me. I tried to hide my smile. "What's up?" He asked me.

"Not much. I'm going to some club with my friends tonight so I thought I'd stop by before I go home and get ready" I told him.

"Really? What club?" He asked.

"46" I said and he smirked and laughed a little. "What?" I asked him.