Chapter 7 | I Seriously Needed To Stop Thinking About Her.

Dylan

Dylan

I was quite glad that Mrs. Springer liked our cake, until Mira spoiled it all.

I can't believe she splattered my hair with the f*cking chocolate cake batter. I mean, she sure had some guts. I know she did this on some crazy impulse. Just like I did.

When I saw her all smiles after Mrs. Springer , something stirred inside me. Something nice, something that made me want to see her happy always, smiling just like that.                           

What the f*ck?                                        

But as always, I had to spoil the moment and burst her happy little bubble. I don't know what took over me. I just saw the cake lying and couldn't resist the impulse to splatter Mira's cheek with the chocolate icing.

And then she gave that tiny little squeal of surprise and I couldn't help but do a little happy dance inside my head.

Yeah, I know it's very very girly, but it's not my fault. Mira unknowingly brings out the best and the worst in me.

Ugh.

Why in the Lord's name did her smile have to be so infectious?

It know it was very sappy, but every time I saw her, the stupid urge to put my fingers in her dimples grew stronger.

And that confused me because I never felt this way. I was an asshole. I rated girls on the scale of hot, very hot, sexy or just f*cking slutty. Trust me that's what I and the boys did in our free time in high school.

But Mira was nothing less than beautiful to me.  The mere thought of some other asshole like me even thinking to rate her, got me worked up and that scared me.

So what if she was always glaring at me, snapping at me and rolling her eyes at me. I liked being with her, I liked her sarcastic remarks, I liked her smile and most of all I liked making her blush.

Her blush was adorable and crept upto her cheeks every single time I smirked at her or looked at her.

Sometimes, it was way too easy.

One might think that I was whipped, but I knew there was more to it than just this. I mean I couldn't fall for a girl in just two frickin' days. No one could.

But then again, maybe I could because whatever it was, I did have feelings for her.

Whether it was the concern or my protective instinct towards her, I knew that I wasn't about to be able to get rid of my feelings towards Mira anytime soon.

I didn't know why I was annoyed to see the dark circles under her eyes. It worried me to think that she hadn't been sleeping properly.

I knew.