Chapter 3

Frigga

Everyone in the room looked at me. I don't think anyone had looked this amazed before.

"Frigga," my mom breathed out.

My dad took two long strides over to me. He wrapped his hand around mine, the one that held the hammer. His hand was so much bigger than mine. Another ringing noise sounded through my head. I gulped as he just stared at our hands.

"I...um," was all I could say. I felt like such a fool. I met him maybe 10 minutes ago and I'm already stealing his stuff. That must make for a wonderful first impression.

He smiled.

Not a smirk, or a gentle smile. Not the kind of smile you use to reassure someone. It was a genuine, huge grin that was plastered on his face.

"Frigga," he chuckled, "Do you know the meaning of this?"

"Uh...no?" I was confused. It is just a hammer after all.

My mom interfered and took my hand off the hammer. My father's smile fell to a confused frown.

"Time for bed," my mom said.

"But why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because I said," she said and pointed towards the stairs, "Now say goodnight to everyone."

I said goodnight to everyone and have Thor a hug before disappearing  up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I groaned and flopped down on my bed. I looked around at my room. It was painted red with a grey border. I don't know why but I really like those colors. There was posters and pictures on the walls, most of them covering the holes I made.

"Asgard."

That's where he said he was from. Maybe that's what made me different and abnormally stronger  than others.

I discarded my thoughts and got up to find my phone. I had a new text from Emily.

Emily: Did you see all the lighting and thunder?!

I immediately texted her back.

I know, it was crazy.

Then I remembered what my mom said about crazy readings earlier. Then there was crazy lighting and thunder, and Thor is the name for the god of thunder.

I waited patiently for my lap top to power on then quickly looked up facts about Thor.

Full name :                 Thor Odinson
Species :                    Asgardian
Place of Origin:         Asgard

I stared at the screen for a minute. Part of me only thought it was only a coincidence but the other part of me believed that my dad was a real god.