Chapter 29

Isaac

"Ssussun pholor dos!" A voice screamed at me. I couldn't see where I was our what was going on. My vision was dark and I could feel the ground below me. The surface I was sitting upon was squishy, but I couldn't make out the rest of the room.

"Ssussun pholor dos!" The same voice screamed again.

How dare they curse me! I am basically royalty how dare they say that to me. I stood up and looked around. I put my hands out at my sides and felt for a wall. My arms weren't out very far, but both my hands touched squishy walls.

"Ssussun pholor dos!" The voice screamed again.

"Malla'!" I screamed back. Suddenly a light flashed on and the room I was in was a prison cell. Like the one I have been holding Frigga in.

"Dos phuul Waela!" I looked up to see where the voice was coming from and saw my father, looking down out of a trap door on the ceiling.

"Dad?" I said and dropped my arms to my sides. My eye prickled with tears, "Why must you curse me like that?"

"Aluve'," he said and shut the door. The light remained on in the cell though, but a new form of light came through the window in the cell door. I stepped over and peered out of the window. It was like a television was playing in front of me. Frigga Foster was running towards a blurry figure, I couldn't see who or what it was though. Suddenly she stopped running, chains were holding her back but she pulled and fought against them anyway. The blurry figure stepped into focus. It was Thor. Her dad. He started taking the restraints from her feet and wrists, then pulled her into a hug. I looked up to where my dad was, wishing he would come save me.