Chapter 22

Frigga

Er! Er! Er!

I sat up quickly in bed and carefully turned off my alarm clock, not wanting to break another one. I remembered it was Monday and I had school. I was not happy. I huffed and plopped down on my pillow for a few minutes.

"Wake up," my mom knocked on my door and I heard her footsteps pad down the stairs. I groaned again and brought my lazy ass to its feet.

I took my time getting dressed. I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crop top. It wasn't cropped too high though, it was low enough that it barely met the top of my pants. I tied a flannel shirt around my waist. It looked cute and if I got in trouble for my shirt then it could just slip this on over it. I zipped up my combat boots and threw my backpack over my shoulder. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.

"Oh look you actually awoke this morning," my dad said causing my mom to chuckle.

"Do you want a ride to school? I have to run down to Shield this morning anyways and get something for Darcy, Eric and I to work on," my mom said as she made eggs.

"Sure. And Darcy and Eric are coming over today?"

She only nodded so I sat down next to my dad and my mom slid a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Thanks mom," I said and ate my breakfast.

The ride to school was rush considering we left a little late, but I still made it there on time. The sky was grey and full of clouds. I walked in through the double doors and everyone stared at me. I shyly walked to my locker where Emily ran up to me.

"Oh my god Frigga you're like a celebrity now!" she gushed.

I opened my locker and gave her a questioning look, "Why?"

"Because you've been to Asgard!" she said.

"And?" I asked.

"You just are. I mean who our age goes to a different realm?"

"I guess you have a point," I grabbed my books.

"Oh here is that book I was telling you about," she handed me a blue book, "And your outfit is cute."

"Thanks," I said and put the book in my backpack. I looked at her outfit, it was a pair of floral patterned jeans and a white, lace shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a bun sand she had a thick, white headband on her head. "Your outfit is cute too."

"Thanks," she said as I shut my locker, "Ready to go to Biology?"

"Yup," I said and noticed it was now raining.

When we walked into the Biology room, the board was lit up with a movie title so we were watching a movie today. The teacher gave me a packet full of the work I missed. To be honest it wasn't that much. Emily and I took our seats and I put my packet in one of my folders.

"Class I would like to welcome our new student," the teacher said and I looked up.

The boy looked very familiar. It was like I had only seen him a week ago. In fact I swear I did see him a week ago.

"This is Isaac and he just moved here. Isaac you can take a seat next to Frigga. Frigga raise your hand."

I slowly raised my hand so the Isaac knew who I was. As he got closer to where I was sitting I realized why he looked so familiar. Isaac looked exactly like Isaiah. Except Isaac's hair was cut a little shorter. I looked over to Emily, who was sitting on my left side, to see her listening to the teacher talk about the movie.