Chapter 20

MOSCOW, RUSSIA

"You're telling me that one man single handedly killed 20 of my trained men" Sayyed said in disbelief

"Well he is a CIA, so he is trained as well" Aayat simple said

"Are you saying that my men are not up to the mark?" He asked

"Clearly not if one man killed all of them" she shrugged

Sayyed thought about it for a second before saying "Hmm you're right. I need to find prepare my men and train them harder now"

They were at a basement of some warehouse. Sayyed needed to keep a down profile for awhile which is why he decided to meet Aayat in an abandoned warehouse.

"Yeah you should" Aayat agreed

Suddenly Sayyed looked up at Aayat, as if he just realized something "How were you able to escape from him?"

Aayat hesitated before answering, "I was hidden, I escaped before he could see me"

She couldn't tell Sayyed the real reason. He didn't know that she pretended to be friends with Mitch. If Sayyed found out, he would doubt her loyalty and the last thing she wanted was for her leader to lose faith in her.

As far as Sayyed was concerned, he thinks that she was spying on him and that's how she was able to get some information on Mitch Rapp and was able to get all the information on Shaikh without blowing her cover.

Sayyed seemed to believe her "I see. We have to start our preparations soon. The UN Meeting takes place next week and that's when we make our next move. Also we need to take care of this Rapp guy. He is becoming a problem for us."

"I couldn't agree with you more" she nodded as she discussed the plan she had in mind for their next move with Sayyed.