Bonus I Part 2

This is the continuation of the last bonus chapter

Enjoy ;)

Mitch proceeded to take off his tuxedo and stood there in just his boxers.

He got on top of her and Aayat couldn't help but place her hands on his rock hard abs, she then looked up to see him smirking at her and immediately pulled her hand away.

"No no baby", Mitch grabbed her hands and placed them on his abs again "Touch me all you want. I'm yours."

Aayat smiled at him and Mitch leaned down to kiss her, he then kissed all over her neck trying to find her sweet spot.

She suddenly moaned loudly and Mitch smirked to himself, found it he thought.

He sucked harder and harder on her sweet spot, biting it and Aayat closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned loudly.

He then licked the spot, soothing it.

Mitch moved lower to her chest and grabbed her right breast, licking her hard nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking it.

Aayat gasped as she looked at him and moaned loudly.

He released her nipple with a pop and gave the same treatment to her left breast.

Mitch moved lower and left wet kisses between the valley of her breast, moving down to her belly before hooking his finger in her underwear.

He slowly pulled the underwear off her legs and threw it across the room. His hands explored her smooth thighs and he left kisses across her thighs.

Aayat felt heat all over her body because of the feeling Mitch gave him. Mitch left kiss in her inner thigh before kissing right at her core.

Aayat breath picked up slightly and this time she grabbed his hair.

Mitch squeezed her thighs, pulling her closer to taste her, his tongue dancing against her clit lightly.

She wrapped her thighs tighter around him, keeping him close. He kept a consistent and torturous pace on her clit while running two of his fingers gently up and down her hole.

Aayat was getting frustrated as she thrusted her hips forward, wanting to feel his fingers inside her. Mitch chuckled and slipped two teasing fingers inside her as she dug the heels of her feet into his muscular back.

"I could do this for hours" Mitch groaned, "You taste like heaven"

Aayat fought off a blush as Mitch smirked against her heat. He kept the same slow pace on her heat but soon he increased his pace and she cried out, throwing her head back with a moan. He was relentless, licking, sucking, nipping and even biting her clit. He drove her insane and he absolutely adored the affect he had on her.

His tongue was more reckless now, desperate to get her off so he could feel some satisfaction himself.

Aayat moaned louder, "Mitch I'm gonna—" She wasn't even able to finish her sentence.

"Cum for me baby" He said huskily.

After she felt herself losing in the sensation of his fingers, she came with a shout, her legs shaking helplessly around his head.

"Fucking delicious" He smirked and wiped his mouth. Aayat was trying to catch her breath, slowly coming back to reality.

Mitch proceeded to take off his boxers, both completely nude now.

Aayat's eyes widened at his huge member, afraid of how much it'll hurt.

Mitch noticed her expression and reassured her, "Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle"

She smiled and nodded, she trusted him with her life, she knew he'd never hurt her.

Mitch teased her by pressing the head of his member against her sweet spot. Aayat wreathed against the wall and he finally pushed himself into her fully.

She winced in pain, as she felt her entire lower region on fire. Aayat could feel her eyes tear up from how painful it was.

She then felt her face peppered with kisses followed by a soft whisper, "I'm so sorry baby, I promise the pain won't last long. I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Aayat wrapped her arms around him, her nails digging into his back. The pain was slowly fading away.

"You can move now" She told him.

Mitch smiled and pulled out before ramming back in, they both let out moans that were abnormally loud and Mitch's head fell into the cranny of her neck.

She arched her back with each thrust as immense pleasure took over her body. The air was thick and hot making you both sweat as Mitch kept thrusting into her repeatedly.

"Fucking hell babe" Mitch groaned as he grabbed your hips and roughly thrusted into her.

She kept moaning louder and louder with each thrust and could feel her second orgasm building up again.

"I'm gonna.." She trailed

"Cum for me again baby" Mitch said huskily

And she did, soon she exploded. Mitch moaned loudly at the feeling of her juices covering his member, He could his orgasm building up too as he kept thrusting into her.

"Aayat, Aayat, Aayat!" He moaned as he released himself inside her.

They both were panting, catching their breaths. Mitch slowly pulled himself out of her, Aayat winced at the feeling.

He laid next to her and took her in his arms. Aayat shyly looked at him and Mitch smiled at her. He kissed her forehead, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Aayat smiled and looked at him lovingly, "I can't wait either".