The Tourney and Letter

Rose grimaced as Sandor beat the man senseless, knocking the man over the ledge to fall to his death. At his victory and the crowd's cheers, Sandor lifted his head to meet Rose's eyes. She observed all form her seat beside Sansa, a small grin appeared on her face as Sandor took off his dog helm to stare at Rose with pride. Clearly pleased to have displayed his strength in front of the most beautiful women in the world.

"Well struck. Well struck dog," Yelled Joffery before turning to Sansa and Rose, "Did you like that?"

"It was well struck, your grace." The women turned to Joff as Sansa replied.

"I already said it was well struck."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa turned to stare at the Hound while Rose gently held her hand, hoping to provide comfort for her friend.

"Who's next?"

"Lotts of Brune, free-rider in the service of Lord Baelish. Ser Dontos the red of house Hollard." When the first man was called out he emerged to polite clapping, but the next man did not come, so the squire yelled again. "Ser Dontos the Red of house Hollard!"

"Here I am. Here I am," The late Knight spoke as he clumsily clambered to his spot next to his opponent, losing his helm as he apologized, "Sorry your grace, my deepest apologizes."

"Are you drunk?"

"No-no no your grace. I had two cups of wine."

"Two cups? It's not much at all, please have another cup." Rose's smile faltered as she knew this could not mean anything good.

"You sure your grace?"

"Yes. To celebrate my nameday. Have two, have as much as you like."

"I'll be honored your grace."

"Ser Merryn, help Ser Dontos to celebrate my nameday. See that he drinks his fill." At Joffery's words, Knights roughly grabbed the man's arms, forced him to kneel, as they held a horn to his face and poured wine through it. Choking him.

"You can't!" Cried Sansa, angering Joffery.

"What did you say? Did you say I can't?"

"She only meant," Rose interrupted, "It would be bad luck to kill a man on your nameday."

"Kind of stupid peasant's superstition."

"The girl is right. My man sows on his nameday, he reaps all year." Commented Sandor, nodding his head at the smiling Rose.

"Take him away. I'll have him killed tomorrow the fool." At his words, the knights filled the barrel of wine from the man who immediately started vomiting.

"He is a fool, you're so clever to see it. He'll make a much better fool than a knight. He doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death." Sansa told Joffery, Rose nodding once realizing what Sansa meant.

"Did you hear my Lady, Ser Dontos? From this day you shall be my new fool."

"Thank you, your grace. And you my Ladies, thank you."

"Beloved Nephew!" Screamed a voice, Rose turned to face upon recognizing Tyrion's form while beaming, "We looked for you on the battlefield, you were nowhere to be found." Tyrion walked into the tent, smiling at his baby sister who leapt out of her seat to throw her arms around him. "It is wonderful to see you too, Rose."

"I've been here ruling the kingdoms."

"What a fine job you've done," Added Tyrion as he released his hold on his sister, "Look at you. More beautiful than ever, and you. You're going to be bigger than the Hound, but much better looking." He addressed Tommen and Mrycella, his words caused an adorable giggle to erupt from his little sister, making all men swoon. "This one doesn't like me." Tyrion continued, speaking to the man who followed him inside.