Honor

Davos found Rose sobbing over Jon's body and had them moved to a room inside. Edd wiped the table clean while the other brothers, including Robb placed Jon's body on  the table.

     Once they were done Robb brushed his hand over Jon's wounds, frowning in sadness before his hands closed his eyes. He turned to Rose who shook with cries as Davos held her in a comforting hug.

      "Thorne did this." Davos looked at Edd, his hand smoothing over Rose's head while she sobbed into his warm embrace. Rose pushed away from him gently, offering him a weak smile but the red eyes and running nose revealed her emotions.

     "How many of your brothers do you think you can trust?"Davos spoke in disbelief. She looked distraught at the sight of him, walking over to stand over him in tears, Robb heard her quiet cries and pulled her into his arms.

      "Trust? The men in this room." Edd looked around to those in the room, Ghost nuzzled Rose's hand gently making her turn away from Robb to fall on her knees and hug the albino wolf.

      "Does the wolf know you?" Davos gestured to Rose and Ghost, Edd looked over his shoulder at them and nodded. "We need all the help we can get."

     A knock sounded on the door making everyone look up. Edd walked to the door while all of the brothers started to draw their blades.

      "Ser Davos." Edd looked over his shoulder at Davos, who nodded. All of the brothers sheathed their swords while Edd opened the door. Melisandre walked in the door and frowned at the sight of Jon's body, Edd closing the door behind her.

     "I saw him in the flames, fighting at Winterfell." Rose stared at Jon's body sadly, before glaring up at Melisandre.

      "Well shit, that must ruin your plans." Rose's sarcasm made Edd smirk, while Melisandre ignored her and brushed Jon's cheek. Ghost walked away from Rose to nudge Jon's hand with a whimper.

     "He'll have seen we didn't come. Thorne will have made it official by now. Castle Black is his." Davos informed everyone making Rose move her hand to the twin knives fastened around her waist.

      "I don't care who's sitting at the high table. Jon was my friend, and those fuckers butchered him. Now we return the favor." Edd called making Rose nod, a smile forming on her face despite the tears.

     "We don't have the numbers." Ned smiled at Davos and pointed at Ghost and Rose.

      "We have Rose, and a direwolf." Edd added on as an after thought, everyone looked at the short woman who glanced up in surprise.

      "It's not enough. I didn't know Lord Commander Snow for long, but I have to believe he wouldn't have wanted his friends to die for nothing."

      "If you were planning to see tomorrow, you picked the wrong room. We all die today. I say we do our best to take Thorne with us when we go." Edd got angry, marching to the cold body on the table. Rose pulled her knives out, the scrapping of the unique steel on the leather rang through the room, making everyone look at her.

      "I could use some practice." She twirled the knives in her hands, her steely brown eyes of freshly turned earth after the rain sparkled with fierceness that made those in the room flinch. Robb placed his hand on her shoulder, making her glance over her shoulder at the reflective pools of blue.

     "We need to fight, but we don't need to die. Not if we have help." Davos nodded at Robb's words, but Rose scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. It seemed that she wasn't the only one because another brother of the Watch spoke out.