Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Cult

I suddenly woke up in shock of cold water splashed into my face, my whole body was surprised that I couldn't define the emotion I'm feeling and also when I shift my head, I felt a slight pain on my head and if my memory was right, the girl who's been trying to get to me terrified me and then someone knocked me off from my behind—that's all I could remember and then waking up at this moment. They tied my hands behind my back, even my feet were tied up and when I look at the person beside me, I saw Al, still unconscious.

I try to wake him up in a low tone of voice but he won't hear me.

I came in silence when I notice that the girl walked towards us with a bucket of cold water, I tried to stop her from doing that because that's is not really good to do but she didn't listen anyway and she threw the cold water into the unconscious self of Al.

When the cold water touches him, he instantly woke up in shock, shivers by getting it and looking at me with his wide eyes open, telling me what's happening and what are the people doing to us and I couldn't give him the answer just by staring at him.

"What happened, Dylan?" he asked, still confused of what's happening because of what he knows, he just sleep after they invited us into their space but didn't know what they're into and now, as we know that these people aren't the good ones we thought, we dead, dude. They're not making this process, so easy.

I just shook my head as a response to his answer. Really don't have the idea.

"See, you both are bloody awake now." She smirked and then throw away the bucket on the corner, she crossed her arms then she raised her brow, really trying to intimidate us on what she can do. "Do you feel good around here? 'Cause we do."

And then a guy walks to our direction, "can we already drop them? We need to go somewhere else."

We both look at each other when he said those words, I try to untangle myself from the tight rope that keeping us to move. They just laugh around when they see us struggling to escape this, there are over nine people around and I didn't bother to know them because some people are not worthy of knowing them and this people don't deserve it. There six girls and three guys, and what are they're doing to us anyway?

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

The girl comes closer, lowered herself down to have direct interaction with me. It didn't matter to me if she's holding this metal pipe, because you don't have to show you're weak unless they will dominate your emotion that will make you fall in your feet.

"What do you think what we're doing?" she said, and looked back to those people and shift it back to me, "we needed people like you if you just understand that thing, good."

"No, we don't," Al said, she goes to Al and couldn't resist the fact that she's trying to do something else on us but on what she's doing, it's not working though, she's wasting their time. "So if you fill us in, why don't you just share why do you want us," Al said in gritted teeth. That's it, Al, show them how what we can be.

She stood up and lined up with some of those people, they just surround us and we feel a little outnumbered by them but still, it doesn't show that we can give up by that easily. There's always an opening for everybody to give what they got.

"We, The Purger, comes in one goal, to reach the end as a group."

"Is this a cult?" Al whispered, but I just shrugged off to him.