Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Abortion

"Why can't we go outside?" I asked Cha while we're on the open space of the building, where everyone gathers to have fun, or just gonna take some of their free time. I looked around, trying to understand why there is no window in every corner of the place.

Cha shrugged off, "we can't be seen outside, that's what I've known." She said, "or the movement doesn't want anything to do outside."

"There is too much darkness here." I reasoned.

She chuckles, "I know that that's what I thought when I first came in." she said, "when I come into this place, I was also a stranger. I do not know everybody, I'm not comfortable on how will this place accept me but as I stay longer, they didn't make me feel like a stranger. They make me feel belonged. Accepted. And part of a movement. I think I found a family in their presence for the justice of my sister."

"Well... it's all about your sister why you joined the movement."

She nodded, "the main reason I joined them." She said, "and I think I have found my strength to fight the High Council as I am with them, I can be stronger than I ever was."

"I hope it all ends well."

"It will be." She said, "anyway, how did you change your mind about joining the movement, who finds you to come here cause I remember, you put down Brig's offer."

I shrugged off my shoulder, "I think I have no escape of this group, if I did, I may not be alive then and so I have to join the movement and see what it's worth."

"Too bad Al wasn't here to be with us," Cha said. "He'll be proud of being part of a group where the justice serves."

"Do you think so?"

She nodded, "I may not know Al very much but I can see his determination of winning the game... we could use his mind for creating such technologies, too bad we won't have him in this journey."

"Well, I just hope he's alive," I said and let out a sighed.

We come into silence and somehow we could only hear the noise around us. Not that long when three young people come in our direction. At first, they were pushing each other to talk to us first. Cha notice those young people who wanted to come at us, she called them and they slowly walked towards us.

"What it is, guys?" Cha asked.

"We just wanted to meet Dylan." The girl with a brown curly hair said I look at them with surprise. Some people here in the group doesn't want to do that, or simply they don't want any of me because they do think I'm some kind of their destruction. But that's just all in my head, and I really don't know what's happening in theirs. But glad to know that there are still people who wanted to know me, "Hi, Dylan!" she waved on me.

"Well... he's all yours now," Cha said. "I'll be back, see you around." She said as she bid bye to everyone.

When we were left alone. They couldn't contain their smiles.

"Hi guys, may I know your name?" I asked.

"I'm Pollyana," the girl with a brown curly hair introduced herself. "And this is my friend..." she elbowed them.

"Ansherina." She smiles.

And the guy who handed his hand over, "Axl." And I shake his hands.

"Nice to meet you guys," I said to the three of them. "So, what's with the reason for wanting to meet me?" I said out of curiosity.