Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Hero

I can see nothing, it's all blank and darkness. How in the world they would put in a place where all the difficulties and agony are shed everywhere. I know it is their way, they have the right to make everything good for their place. For what will be the Noble Land should be. It is their people make the place good but what if, people come to end their way and get rid of their initiation to make everything simple again.

But I think, it is impossible when they can kill you anytime. They are always one step ahead.

A mechanical sound echoed around the place, and it follows the restoration of the energy.

In front of me, there is an opening in the metal wall which leads the way to exit the metal room. And across of where I am, there is also someone standing in his room. I don't know him and I think he was also confused about what's happening.

I stayed for a moment inside the room, until I saw some people running headed towards somewhere. The only question screaming in my head was what's happening. If this is their first tests of the hundredths, how they will guide into this phase. Because we are all now clueless and left us a hole in the head.

"Hey!" I called the other guy across from my room, "do you know what's happening?!"

He just looked on me, shook his head and left the room to participate with the ignorant ones. They were running, shouting and heading at the end of the hallway. When I slowly came out of the room, I look on the right hallway where they are running to, I saw a thick of crowd on the corner and it seems like they were trying to go through the door. They are barging in, almost a teamwork has been recognized in their situation.

More of them are coming to them, helping each other and I don't find myself trying to go in that situation where I think it is useless to do such thing where there is no definite way of going out.

I looked out for Al and Cha on the sea of the crowd but they aren't here. They must be in another place—hope that it is because if they are dead right now, this initiation already had gone through possessing their power to force eliminate an individual.

I just stood there looking at how they crave for leaving the premises. Someone pushed me from the back that made me crashed on the ground. When I looked after the man who did that to me, it is him.

I merely forget about him but it is him. The one who talked too much far from the person he was talking about. The coward one.

"Still on the lose, Dylan?" he smirked and put back his attention heading towards the others.

I helped myself to stand up. I took a deep breath and by just looking at me, exhausted me. How can they be so aggressive to escape this place? They do think it is the only way to get out. With that thought, an observation formed in my head which kept me thinking that they lure the people to the door where they do think is an escape where a mere fact of making them a useless piece of shits.

They were running into only one direction, when it supposedly, you can find it somewhere else.

I run towards the opposite of their direction. When I reach the end, it is simply as a metal, sturdy wall but when you touch and feel the pattern of scriptures on the wall, it is more than a wall. I check what's weird about it. It lasted for about a few minutes when I found something bulging object on the wall. When I touch it, I really don't have the idea of how to do it but when I simply push it. The wall crazily opens a passageway.

And that's when I caught the attention of the hundreds.

At first, they just stop and look at what strange sound echoed through the hallways. And at in second, it is like a marathon when all of them started to run towards my direction. It is like a stampede for everyone. Some who are just going to that direction got pushed and fall on the ground, and that worst thing could happen was when they step on you and left it for dead.