Epilogue

Epilogue

Year 2018

Seven continents. Seven billion living people. A civilized government will be corrupted by a new system. A never heard group of people starts to manifest every country of the world to begin neutralizing their huge plan to take over everything. The High Council succeeded in their plan and divided the standards of living. Somehow, it is the start of the cruel system of new government modernized by the so-called smart and intelligent mind behind the process that will be called Rebirth.

And their purpose remains decade and decades.

And still, the population arises, hunger and strikes continue and the world still in despair.

Conrad and I fly above the meeting place where well supposed to meet President Chadwick or so if that'll happen. They are already sending warnings to every Licit residing in Noble Land that an attack could happen anytime. We received the message when it was also delivered to Conrad's tech. Of course, he still has the control to the technology around the Noble Land. He knows every codes and data. He could even corrupt every tech with a virus but he couldn't risk it at this time, he needs connection inside.

"Is this really the end brother?" I ask him out of nowhere.

He reaches out his hand on me, "I hope it is a buddy, almost six years in the Noble Land is a long way to get what we deserve and I just wanted this for everybody, not just for me. So, yeah, I hope it will be the end."

"What if the end will be the end of us—everyone?"

He sighed, taking off his hand on me. "Well, at least we fought for it, right?"

I nodded, "yeah, that's what matters after all."

Not that long when we see an upcoming three vehicles on our meeting place. We prepare ourselves as we have the feeling that President Chadwick was in one of that ride. Before we land the chopper on the ground, we make sure that the person we wanted to see were present. Conrad sends a message to his security and a minute after, they responded.

President Chadwick is here for the talk you wanted too. Bring the chopper down.

But of course, we wouldn't let them trick us with their action but my brother also gives his condition before we'll land down on the ground. It takes a lot of discussions for both parties to agree on every condition and as we are on fully determined by our actions, we know that we'll make it this time.

When the security starts to jump out of their vehicle, not that long when we see President Chadwick on his feet, surrounded by his guards. When the signal for us to come down, Conrad control the chopper and slowly landing back on the ground. I couldn't help but be nervous and I think it's a normal viewpoint when we're between in destruction of both parties.

As the chopper landed on the ground, we both look at each other, just giving nods and jumped out of the chopper and lead our way to President Chadwick. When we are moving closer to their direction, Chadwick was about to take a walk forward when his guards stop him to do it, but he insists to do it without their security.

When the three of us met on center, I could still feel that the guards are making sure that their boss wouldn't go in harm. And I wouldn't doubt if they already planted something here or in somewhere, we are already targeted by a sniper. We don't know but if this talk we'll come in peace, I wouldn't be gone into a bloodbath but if it's not... that's what I'm afraid of.