Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Plan

The scouts are all around the arena to make sure everyone is secured and safe. All of us didn't expect such kind of event when of course, we won't even know what High Council can do to us, technically we're still in the field but not just like everyone who was running, escaping to the deaths of the harmful environment outside. And I must, I am lucky that I get to have a shelter and got an important role in this movement. But what my role doesn't reflect on what I believe in.

"I hope I'll get the justice after this," Cha mumbled beside me.

I looked at her, I stretch my arms and placed it on her shoulder, "don't you worry Cha, whatever you do right now are for her, right? Just help yourself and be alive until the end. So in the end, you'll go back to this time and you'll say you did it."

She sighed, somehow a little smile showed on her lips. "I admire you, Dylan. Not what you think it is, but on what you believe in."

I chuckle, "oh, thank you for that." I smirked, "anyway, I just wished Al would be here too."

"I know right," she said. "I hope he's doing well."

"Al's a great tech developer, if he can create some innovative technology then I wouldn't doubt we'll see him on the other side." I said, "but whatever he is right now, I hope the High Council cut his dreams."

Cha patted my shoulder, "he'll be okay, you'll see." And when she smiles, it is like she's confident that Al is in good hands. Well, I wouldn't think he's in bad troops but also in good hands.

When Barry started to gather everybody, all their attention and focus were on him. Their eyes and ears are on him. He was followed by A and J whose so-called sketch the plans for the movement. And also the man who just saves Cha was in the front when I asked her what his name she also didn't know. He never tells anyone his name even Barry.

"My lovely people," Barry started. "I just want to know if everyone is okay now and doesn't feel any injuries as we already give our first aid but if someone still needed our assistance, our medical group is on standby and ready to help you."

"Does he always do this?" I asked Cha.

"Like what?" she creased her forehead.

"Ahm, the speech?" I shrugged off my shoulder.

She slowly nodded her head, "most of the times, yes."

"Well, he established the group and so he dictates it."

"And now I think everyone is on their feet now and ready to listen to what the purpose of our movement." Barry strongly said and everyone doesn't want to miss any words he would spill out. "I would just like to inform everybody that because an event occurs had happened, we needed to move forward and to fight the High Council. But no, as we lay down our plans, we will take some steps, little by little and by that, we will reach the High Council ... and so here's A and J."

They clapped as A and J stand on the center. I just don't like the presence of these two people or they just intimidated me by the way Barry called them.

"Everyone, listen." A started, "As we will reach the point where all our wishes to take down the High Council are coming, this should all inspire everyone to strive for the best. Here is J to propose our plan for the movement attack."

Attack? I thought in my head.

Does this mean, all will come in surprise?

"Good evening everybody, the abortion was supposed to eliminate us—participants of rebirth but we come as one and by the means of that, we stood stronger together. Just like what have done today, we may suffer from minor injuries but we would never stop because we felt pain, but only to make move forward as we are dealing with the anomalies of High Council. As I tell you all the plan, you should prepare yourself for the history we are gonna make."