5.0 | Surprise Baby

"David come here" I said while unlocking my phone. He came next to me and I held up my phone to take a picture of us in the mirror. "we're cute" I said saving the picture and posting it to my Instagram. "okay you ready to leave?" He asked as I nodded my head "yeah let's go" I said putting my phone in my back pocket. I was wearing light washed ripped jeans, white slip on vans and a white sweater.

~~~

We pulled into Scotty and Kristen's driveway and David parked his car. "I'm so curious for what it is" I said as we got out of the car. "maybe they're breaking up" David said as I looked at him like he was stupid. "I'm sure they're not breaking up" I said as he held my hand and we walked up to the front door.

We opened the door because it was unlocked and we heard people inside the living room. I shut the door and we walked into the living room where we saw Jeff, Josh, Paige, Jason, Carly, Erin, Scotty, Kristen, Heath, Mariah, Harper, Corinna, Diamond, Liza and Jordan all sitting around on the couches and chairs. "sorry we're late it's because of David" I said as they all laughed.

"okay everyone sit down" Kristen said standing up next to Scotty. David sat down on the couch and I sat on the floor right in front of him. "okay so me and Scott found out that we have some news" she said smiling and looking up at Scott. "and it is that we're gonna have a baby" she said smiling at all of us.

Everyone screamed and me, Liza, Corinna and Diamond all stood up and ran to Kristen. "Congratulations I'm so happy for you" I said as we all hugged Kristen. "do you know the sex?" Liza asked as we all pulled away. "no we're going to wait until the baby is actually born" she said as I smiled at her.

~~~

It was later and all the guys were outside making food while me and all the girls were in the kitchen making sides. There was music playing on the speaker, there were so many people so everyone was having their own side conversations. I looked around and saw Diamond dancing to the music while talking to Mariah.

I walked over to her and they were making salad. "hey" I said smiling at them "hey" Mariah said smiling back at me. "so I have a question" I said to Diamond as she ate a cucumber. "yeah" she said covering her mouth with her hand. "Is Harper still mad at me?" I asked her as I looked at Harper who was talking to Liza and Kristen.

"No she got over it she feels bad actually for being mean to you" Diamond said as I turned my head to face her again. "We actually found a new surrogate" Diamond said as I looked at her confused. "wait you guys are having a baby?" Mariah asked looking surprised. "did I forget to tell you" Diamond said laughing.

"Yeah our surrogate is going to be Harper's sister Aaliyah" Diamond said as I smiled at her.  "good I'm glad you guys aren't mad at me" I said while sitting in the chair. "you guys are gonna be the best moms" Mariah said as she closed the salad bowl.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Harper half smiling at me. "hey" she said quietly "hey" I said smiling at her. "I just wanted to say sorry for freaking out on you the other day" she said as I shook my head. "It's cool I'm just glad you're over it now" I said as she smiled at me.

~~~

I walked outside into the backyard and saw a bunch of the guys and a couple girls sitting on the patio furniture talking. I walked over and sat down next to David at the end of the couch. When I sat down I realized that Paige was holding max. "oh my god you guys brought max" I said smiling and sitting up.

"yeah you want to hold him" Paige said as I smiled at her "hell yeah" I said making her laugh. She leaned over and handed me Max "oh my god he's so cute" I said leaning back into the couch. "future mom" Josh said as I looked up at him wide eyed. "I don't think so" I said making them laugh. "can we just talk about how you guys would have the cutest kids" Josh said laughing.

"we just started planning our wedding" David said as we both laughed. "you've only been engaged for 8 months now" Paige said as we both laughed. "don't worry the weddings coming and I secretly already have a dress" I said as David looked at me confused. "when?" he asked "a couple months ago" I said looking down at Max as Paige and Josh laughed.

The whole night was fun it was like a summer cookout and all of our friends were there. It was a different feeling because we usually just go out at night and not have a cookout.