23.0 | Shortcake

~Luna's POV~

It's been 6 days since me and David "took a break" and I was taking it hard. I had the motive to eat nothing and do nothing and that's just what I was doing. We haven't talked at all but I don't know if I should text him.

"Luna," Corinna said opening my bedroom door. "turn your sad music off," she said talking about numb playing through my TV. "let me be sad," I said rolling over and putting my head in the pillow.

"I'm going to the guy's house I want you to come," she said as I sighed. "and see David hell no," I said as I heard her sigh. "come on it won't be bad," she said as I shook my head. "I'm gonna stay home go without me," I said closing my eyes.

"fine but you have to get up eventually," she said as she walked out the room. little does she know I don't have to do anything.

~Corinna's POV~

I walked into the guy's house and saw David sitting on the couch on his phone with Zane next to him editing. I walked over and sat down and David looked up from his phone. "Jesus," I said looking at him.

He had dark circles around his eyes and they were red, his hair was all messed up and not done. I looked over and saw Zane with his headphones on. "how's Luna?" he asked me as I looked back at him. "she's......okay" I said thinking of what to say.

"is she taking it as bad as me?" he asked as I sighed. "she's taking it bad she hasn't left her room at all and hasn't been eating," I said as he sighed. "you look rough," I said changing the topic. "I know," he said running a hand through his hair. "I miss her so much," he said with his voice cracking.

"then go get her," I said making him look at me. "I messed it up," he said as I rolled my eyes. "she wants you back trust me," I said as he looked down. "why would I even break up with her she was my everything," he said as I smiled at him. Luna and David were perfect for each other and had to be together.

~David's POV~

It was a little later and Corinna had gone home. All I could think about was how she said she wasn't eating. That was something I was worried about. "are you okay you don't look okay" Jason said walking into the living room. No one knew me and Luna "broke up" except for Corinna and Jason. "no Corinna told me she's not eating" I said as Jason sighed.

"just talk to her man or you're gonna lose her for good," he said as I sighed. "I know but what do I say?" I said looking at him confused. "honestly let her get better then talk to her" he said as I nodded. "I have an idea," I said grabbing my car keys. "okay then bye" I heard Jason say as I walked out the house.

~~~

I knocked on the door holding the plastic bag in my hand. The door opened and I saw Corinna. "David what are you doing here?" she asked me confused. "can you give this to Luna," I asked handing the bag out to her.

"don't say it's from me though," I said as she looked at me confused. "uh sure," she said confused "thank you," I said as she nodded. "uh of course," she said I turned around and walked back to my car. I got inside and looked up at Luna's bedroom window seeing the light was off.

~Luna's POV~

I was laying in bed about to fall asleep when I heard my door open. "Luna I got you something" I heard Corinna say. I moved the blanket and saw her holding a bag. She walked over and sat on the bed. "here maybe it will help you get up" she said setting the bag down. "thanks" I said as she nodded she stood up and walked out the room.

I opened the bag and pulled out Chinese good orange chicken my favorite. I pulled out a vanilla candle and smiled vanilla was my favorite smell. I also pulled out a face mask and smiled this was so nice of Corinna. I saw a piece of paper at the bottom of the bag. I pulled it out and it was on top of a plastic container. I read the note and it said this.

Luna, I know you haven't been feeling the best lately so I thought this would help you feel better I love you

I moved the note and saw a piece of strawberry shortcake in the container. I smiled and realized this wasn't from Corinna this was from David.