29.0 | I do

~Luna's POV~

"you ready?" my dad asked putting his hand out to me. "ready," I said wrapping our arms together and smiling at him.

Everyone always says that to know if you found the one that they'll make you laugh and smile even when things are rough. They'll be by your side no matter what happens. If you were broke they would still be with you.

But my mom always told me that what really matters is what I feel inside. She always said that if you had a doubt about them then they weren't the one. You know you would find the one when you have no doubt about them and can see them with you in the future. David is that to me that's how I know I wanted to marry him.

All the bridesmaids already walked down the aisle along with the men. Everyone was waiting for me and I was nervous. The doors to the venue opened and everyone turned to look at us. I looked down the aisle and saw David staring at me with his mouth open. He smiled and looked up at me making me smile. He looked good to he was just wearing a regular suit but it was nice to see him dressed up.

With Ester in front of us as the flower girl, my dad and I walked behind her. We reached the end of the aisle and I turned to him as he hugged me. "I love you," My dad said pulling away "I love you too," I said back to him. He walked to the side and I turned to David stepping up on the stand.

I looked at David and saw he had one tear going down his face "I'm emotional" David whispered to me as I laughed "It's okay" I whispered back to him as I wiped his tear away. The pastor talked for a moment and then we had the ring bearer who was Toby come down the aisle.

He looked cute he was wearing a small light blue suit and he was smiling. I laughed as I watched him walk up to us. "thank you" I whispered to him as he handed the pastor the rings. He smiled up at me then turned around and walked over to Palo.

The pastor talked for a moment and then started "do you David Julian Dobrik take Luna Valentina Smith to be your wife?" The pastor said "I do" David said making me smile. "And do you Luna Valentina Smith take David Julian Dobrik to be your husband?" he asked me as I smiled at David. "I do," I said as I looked into David's dark brown eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride," The pastor said closing his book David and me leaned in and he kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist. People started cheering and we pulled away laughing. "holy shit I can't believe we're married," I said looking into David's eyes. "Neither can I," he said as we both laughed.

Everyone started cheering as we looked at the crowd. We didn't have a huge wedding just our close family and friends and I liked it like that. David and I walked back down the aisle as people were throwing flowers at us.

We walked out of the venue and I turned to David smiling. "we're really married" I said as he laughed. "I can't stop smiling," I said holding my cheeks and doing a spin "you look so cute," David said as I turned to look at him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist he leaned down and connected our lips kissing me. We pulled away and I started laughing realizing he has lipstick on his face.

"what?" he asked confused "you have lipstick on your face," I said as he tried to rub it off while laughing. "you ready for the reception party?" I asked as I wiped the lipstick off for him. "and all the congratulations" he said as I laughed. "all the photos?" David said rolling his eyes and smiling.

"come on," I said grabbing his arm and pulling him down the hall. Next, to our wedding venue, we had a reception venue which looked just like the other room but with tables and food. I opened the door and we walked inside and I saw all our family and friends standing and sitting around talking.

When we walked into the room David's family walked up to us. "I want pictures!" David's dad said as I laughed. "dad we just walked in" David said as I laughed "I wore the earrings" I said to David's mom as I showed them off. She smiled as she looked at me up and down "you look beautiful welcome to the family" she said pulling me in and hugging me.

"aw thank you it means a lot" I said smiling at her as she pulled away. "Luna!" I heard Palo say I looked over and saw David along with his siblings taking pictures. "get in" he said smiling as I walked over to them.

After we took pictures with David's family I walked over to my family. "Little sis got married" Marco said wraping his arm around my shoulder. "the closest you'll ever get to having a wedding" I said as he laughed rolling his eyes. I noticed he was staring at something and I looked across the room to see him looking at Natalie.

"you guys ever talk?" I asked nudging him as he looked down at me. "No I haven't talked to her at all" he said sighing. "well come out with us tonight then try something" I said as he nodded his head. "okay" he said looking back up at Natalie.

"Luna Dobrik!" I heard a familar voice say I turned around and saw Scotty, Toddy and Jeff all wearing suits. "what's up guys" I said smiling and walking over to them. The whole day was amazing and I was so happy that we were finally having our wedding after so long.

 The whole day was amazing and I was so happy that we were finally having our wedding after so long

@daviddobrik: I married my best friend today and she looked amazing
👤:@lunadobrik

liked by corinnakopf, diamondwilliams and 25,926,286 others

@corinnakopf: holy shit this blew up

@lunadobrik: new @ who dis?

@diamondwilliams: agreed with the caption

@khaylahcoleman: y'all cute, glad to be invited

@fanaccount: omg post more pictures please

@toddysmith: you wanna see wedding content check my vlog ;) @fanaccount

@daviddobrik: don't promo your youtube channel on my instagram post @toddysmith