40.0 | Gender Reveal

~Luna's POV~

It was the day of the party and I was so excited I couldn't wait. David and I decided that we were going to wear white today because we were going to be throwing a ball and it would explode powder. After I took a shower I did my makeup and curled my hair then I walked to the closet and changed into a long white dress and white sandals.

Surprisingly David already got up before me and he was downstairs decorating for the party. I walked down the stairs and heard music coming from the backyard. I walked out back and saw David. Jason, Toddy, Olivia, and Jeff all in the backyard. The Bluetooth speaker was on and they were playing music.

David turned around and smiled looking down at me "you look good" he said walking over to me and leaning down and kissing me. "thank you, you do to" I said looking at him up and down and seeing him dressed up. "you still on for the bet?" David asked as I looked up at him confused "what bet?" I asked as he laughed a little. "you say it's a girl I say it's a boy," he said as I smiled remembering what he was talking about. "yeah let's fucking do it," I said laughing.

~~~

It was a couple of hours later and everyone was at our house now and everyone was enjoying themselves and the party. I was in the backyard standing by the food table while on my phone. "I got them!" I heard someone yell I turned around and I saw Diamond walking out of our house while holding a huge box. "got what?" I asked confused as I walked up to her. "the balls" she said as I looked at her smiling. "the balls?" I said raising an eyebrow as she laughed.

"don't think like that we're at a baby shower," she said rolling her eyes and smiling as he walked past me. "yeah mine" I yelled back at her as I saw her shrug her shoulders and keep walking. "hey" I heard a familiar voice say as they put their arm on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw it was Mariah "oh hey" I said smiling at her as she turned to me.

~~~

It was around 7 at night and it was about time for the reveal everyone was around me and David while we were in the backyard. I walked over to the big box that Diamond brought and I looked down inside of it seeing two small all white balls.

I picked both of them up as I saw David walk to the other side of the box. "here" I said smiling up and looking at him. "It better be a girl," I said moving the box as David laughed "Nah it's gonna be a boy," David said shaking his head and smiling.

"okay come on!" Corinna yelled as I turned my head and saw her recording us. I looked over at David and took a breath "ready?" David asked me as I nodded my head. I held the ball tight and David started counting down from three. He said one and I let the ball fall from my hand and onto the ground.

Both of the balls shattered and blue dust came out which immediately made me smile. I looked up at David and he was smiling looking at the dust. He looked up at me and hugged me as I heard everyone start clapping. "we're having a boy" I said as I pulled away from him "guess I won the bet" David said winking at me as I laughed rolling my eyes. "you're so annoying," I said laughing and hitting his chest.