18.0 | The runway

~Luna's POV~

It's been about a month since Kristen and Scotty had their baby's. They ended up naming them Ella and Ethan. I've been so busy this past month working with Kendall for this swimsuit thing. It ended up becoming a fashion walk and not a magazine cover which was even bigger than the cover.

I haven't been able to see David as much as I would like but it's okay. After tonight I'll see him just as I used to. Tonight was the show and all of my friends were gonna come to support me and I was so excited but also so nervous.

~David's POV~

I was at Jason's house sitting on the couch with him. We just finished recording our podcast and we're cleaning up. "Luna excited for tonight?" he asked as I took the camera off the tripod. "It's all she's been talking about for the past month," I said as he laughed.

"how are you guys?" he asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "I haven't seen her that much because we've both been so busy but it's okay" I said as he nodded his head. "well after tonight you'll see her all the time" he said as I nodded my head. "yeah I hope so" I whispered turning off the camera.

~Luna's POV~

I was in the dressing room looking at my outfit in the mirror when the door opened. I turned around and saw Kendall. "Woah you look great," she said smiling at me. I looked at her and she was wearing a bathing suit too. "damn so do you" I said looking at her body.

"I have news," she said walking over and sitting on the bench. "Marc was talking to me and he said he has to go to Paris so me and you have to take over" she said as I looked at her shocked. "oh fuck okay" I said taking a deep breath as she laughed. "it will be okay I've done this before" she said as I nodded my head. "you're right" I said smiling at her.

~~~

It was right before the show and I couldn't be more nervous. I was looking through the curtains and the seats were starting to fill up. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned around and saw David smiling at me. "oh my god I'm so glad you're here" I said hugging him as he laughed.

"of course I would be," he said as I pulled away. "I'm stressed Marc left so now we're in charge and if this doesn't go smooth he's never gonna want to hire me again," I said as David shushed me. "It's gonna be okay you got this I know you do," he said smiling at me as I nodded my head.

"Luna we have a problem!" I heard Kendall yell from the other room. I turned to David and looked worried. "It's gonna be okay I'll be in the front row if you need anything," he said as I nodded my head. "Okay bye I love you," I said leaning up and kissing him. "I love you too," he said hugging me.

We pulled away and I turned around and walked to the dressing room which is where Kendall was. I walked in the room and only saw one model, Kendall turned around to me and I looked at her confused. "where are all the models?" I said walking to the side of her. "that's what I'm asking" Kendall said as we both looked at the girl in front of us.

She was really pretty she has dark clear skin, a perfect body, green eyes, and black curly hair. "Marc took them all to Paris with him," she said as Kendall and I looked at each other confused. "why would he do that?" Kendall asked as we looked back at the girl. "He said he needed models for a bigger job there," she said talking with her hands. "why didn't you go?" I asked as she sighed looking down.

"he said I wasn't the right fit," she said rolling her eyes. "fuck what are we gonna do? we need 12 more" Kendall asked turning to me. "what's your name?" I asked the girl standing in front of us "Khaylah" she said smiling at me. "I'm Luna it's nice to meet you," I said as she smiled at me.