24.0 | coffee shop

~Luna's POV~

I woke up the next morning and was feeling great. I actually got up and took a shower. I changed into light wash jeans and a white t-shirt with my white vans. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room downstairs. "oh my god are you up?" Corinna said as I walked into the kitchen. "funny" I said rolling my eyes and smiling. "I'm gonna go out I'll see you later," I said as she looked at me surprised. "uh okay," she said smiling at me.

~~~

I walked a couple of blocks away to a local coffee shop. I walked inside and waited for my turn. "can I have a french vanilla iced coffee please" I asked the lady as she nodded. "that will be 4.36" she said as I reached for my purse. "fuck my purse" I said looking down and realizing I forgot it. "is there a problem?" she asked me as I looked up at her.

"uh I forgot my purse," I said smiling at her. "I'll pay for it" I heard someone say I looked over and saw David. "okay Ill add it to your order," the lady said. I looked at David surprised. Was it a coincidence that we were here at the same time especially when David doesn't drink coffee. I couldn't stop staring at David even when he was talking to the girl. He turned to me holding drinks and smiled. "wanna sit down?" he asked me as I nodded.

We walked over to a table and sat down. He slid the cup over to me and I tucked my hair back and looked up at him. "thanks by the way" I said breaking the awkward silence. "oh no problem" he said smiling at me, it felt like we were old friends reuniting and I didn't like it. "were you the one who left me the bag last night?" I asked as he smiled. "I don't know you tell me," he said as I laughed a little bit.

I noticed that he had really dark and big circles under his eyes and his hair was really messy. "why are you here you don't even drink coffee?" I asked him as he laughed a little. "actually I stopped here for you on my way to Corinna's house" he said as I smiled at him. "so you wanted to talk?" I asked taking a drink from my cup. "I don't know why I ever wanted to take a break," he said sighing.

"after you left I realized how much you did for me and affected me and honestly I don't think I can live without you" he said making me smile. "you do so much for me and I'm so lucky to have you since you left I don't sleep anymore, I haven't been uploading at all and I haven't been taking care of myself or the house" he said as I reached over and held his hands.

"that means so much because honestly, I feel the same you're my rock," I said as we both laughed. "will you please come back home?" he asked as I smiled "gladly," I said as we both laughed. "let's go get your stuff now" David said excitedly "okay let's go" I said standing up with him doing the same thing.

~~~

We got to Corinna's house and both walked inside. "you can go upstairs I wanna talk to Corinna" I said as he nodded. I walked into the kitchen and she looked at me. "I ran into David and well I'm going back home" I said as she smiled. "thank god I wouldn't know what to do if you guys broke up for good" she said as I laughed. "thank you for letting me stay though" I said hugging her. "anytime bitch" she said as I laughed and walked out the room.

~~~

"I'm so happy you're coming back," David said parking his car in the driveway. "me too," I said as we both got out the car. I grabbed my two bags and we walked up to the house. He opened the door and the house was a mess. "David," I said looking around as he laughed. "Sorry I'll get a maid I promise," he said as I laughed and shook my head.

It was later that night and all day I was unpacking I changed into a black Nike sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked into the kitchen to see David with a pizza on the island. I walked over to him and sat down next to him "hungry?" he asked me as I nodded. I grabbed a piece and we sat there eating and staring at each other.

"Promise me something?" David asked me as I nodded "anything" I said making him smile. "promise me that no matter what we will always come back because it's forever and always?" he asked me more as a question. "forever and always" I said smiling at him "I love you" he said pulling me in and kissing me "I love you to" I said smiling at him. "do you wanna make brownies with me for my youtube channel?" I asked him as we both laughed "I kinda forgot you had one but sure" he said as I laughed with him.

~~~

We were both sitting on the couch watching a movie while editing for youtube. "Shortcake help me with a vlog outro" he said turning on his camera as I laughed. "that's it for today's vlog thank you for watching Kelsey tweet me at David Dobrik" David said as I looked at the camera and smiled. "anything else to add Luna" he asked moving his camera over to me.

"god damn I look like a mess right now" I said looking at myself through his camera as he laughed. "you look beautiful" David said as I smiled at him "aww thanks Jerry" I said as David looked at me fake serious. "uh I mean David" I said trying not to laugh David turned off his camera and we both started laughing.

 "uh I mean David" I said trying not to laugh David turned off his camera and we both started laughing

@lunasmith: I made him take this tumblr pic btw
👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 4,298,365 others

*comments are disabled for this post*